Goldie

Goldies 94 VR6… New Daily...

Lol, I was just away to swap the MO's to the Golf and put my RC's back on, snap. Im assuming you got the caps etc with them? RC's are a timless wheel on the Corrado.

I want new wheels...... :(

Looking good though mate, agree the RC's are a classic wheel.

You found some :cheers:

Classic rim on a Rado

Could be a bugger matching the colour/finish though

Matching oohh tricky who are you using mate? I believe "the polisher" is based in Glasgow and from what I've heard about him he could be your best bet. So I was right then :smug: they will look awesome on an awesome C :thumbleft:

I want new wheels...... :(

Looking good though mate, agree the RC's are a classic wheel.

Ch's look nice on yours Mic ;)

I need 2 of each set done so I'll put the two refurbed on the same side of the car. I spoke to a guy near Hilington, he said if i take one of each in he will let me know how close to the colour he can get. The guy came recommended buy someone i know who has a Rallye..

Ive heard of the polisher.. Ill have a look into it..

Ch's look nice on yours Mic ;)

Couldn't afford at the time, and if only you still had them now!

They could be for sale Mic, i can't remembert the guys name who has them though…

I can't get this front engine mount off, its doing my head in. Ive got powder coated one arriving next week and at this rate ill be putting it on the mantle piece not that car.. Not the most productive corrado day, damaged wheel, seized bolt.. Coilovers polished up ok though...

They could be for sale Mic, i can't remembert the guys name who has them though…

I can't get this front engine mount off, its doing my head in. Ive got powder coated one arriving next week and at this rate ill be putting it on the mantle piece not that car.. Not the most productive corrado day, damaged wheel, seized bolt.. Coilovers polished up ok though...

Sean Jaymo I believe.

I need 2 of each set done so I'll put the two refurbed on the same side of the car. I spoke to a guy near Hilington, he said if i take one of each in he will let me know how close to the colour he can get. The guy came recommended buy someone i know who has a Rallye..

Ive heard of the polisher.. Ill have a look into it..

Mike "The Polisher" great guy, does some fantastic work, knows pretty much all there is to know about BBS rims and has/had quite a collection of some pretty rare brand new boxed sets >>http://www.the-polisher.com/index.html

The Polisher "Where the perfectionist's come" in other word's "Where Goldie get's his wheel's refurbed" mate your car deserve's the best "use the best"

He's done RS for me Michael, I'll text you his mobile number if you haven't got it. He's a passionate man where BBS are concerned

He has sent me a reply asking for pictures but i think it'll be easier just to take them to him. The damage I'm talking about is so minor but id rather it was sorted or it will play on my mind..

I have to be careful here or ill end up getting both full sets done along with new centre badges for the RCs and some other things I'm on with it could be an expensive month..

PM inbound Gareth..

Where is he based?

Glasgow Chris where the truly talented/skilled people come from mate

As others, just read this front to back

Have you ever been tested for OCD bud ? ;)

seriously tho . . . is this the cleanest out there ?

As others, just read this front to back

Have you ever been tested for OCD bud ? ;)

seriously tho . . . is this the cleanest out there ?

There are a few others that are cleaner than this… I think i probably do have OCD in some ways and i don't think I'm alone on this forum..

There are a few others that are cleaner than this… I think i probably do have OCD in some ways and i don't think I'm alone on this forum..

No mate you are a total one off.

Nice progress Michael. Car looked great at Stanford so must be spectacular by now. Never appreciated RCs til I sold mine...

Thanks very much, in a way though the only thing I've done that has made any difference is rewrap the loom, the rest I'm not so sure.

Im hoping that over the next few weeks with bits coming back from powder coating and electroplating and the wheels that i can stand back and feel I've achieved something…

I think the RCs look great on dark cars, I've seen them on MoonlightVRs, Kads, Cazzas to name a few with great results so i hope i can make them work against the silver..

Once they are on, or at least one of them ill pop a picture up..