bristolbaron

WTD: 5x100 - 5x130 Adaptors

Hi

Im looking for a set of adaptors, 5x100 - 5x130.

Widths from 25 - 40mm the wider the better.

Let me know what you have and a price posted to Bristol.

Cheers

Baz

steel would be ok if the price is right, let me know for a pair of 30s and pair of 40s please!

josh - if you can confirm widths that would be great.

steel would be ok if the price is right, let me know for a pair of 30s and pair of 40s please!

josh - if you can confirm widths that would be great.

Would probably be about £90 inc postage mate, they use standard radius seat vw bolts to bolt to the hub, you would have to supply your own bolts

that would probably do the job. its only for my diesel daily so performance isnt so much of an issue :lol:

i take it i could specify exact widths if they were being made to spec?

Hi guys,

Sorry but I gave them a ring today and apparently they're really busy and don't have time to do little jobs anymore :(

Hi guys,I own an engineering shop with all the machinery required to make adapters or even cnc milled parts,I also have an apprentice that could use a little extra pocket money,if you send me your requirements ie dimensions- inside diameters,outside diameters,widths,hole PCD's and material requirment, I am sure I can be competitive and help you guys out along the way,not sure if this is allowed on the forum but I can only try,one question what type of steel is normally used?cheers mark

Maybe this could help the involved but I have a spare 40mm PCD adaptor by H and R. It's for 5 stud 5x100 to 5x130. If it helps, I could post it to you for you to copy or alter and depending on the size of the adaptor required, you could just change the thickness?

Sure it's easier for you to have it there physically and it's all billet aluminium. Happy to post. I'd like it back though as I plan to make a cup holder out of it.

If I can help the forum that way I would be happy.

Rams

Hi rams,that would be very useful indeed,I will see if there is any interest first,then I will arrange with you to get it sent over,seems like its gone quiet at the minute,I'm thinking of starting a thread offering engineering services so it will be seen other forum members,cheers mark

Hi rams,that would be very useful indeed,I will see if there is any interest first,then I will arrange with you to get it sent over,seems like its gone quiet at the minute,I'm thinking of starting a thread offering engineering services so it will be seen other forum members,cheers mark

there will defo be interest. im still looking for a 5x100 set, possibly a 4x100 set and would buy others.

i believe G23 use aircraft grade aluminium

Yeah most of the ones I've seen or heard of have been aluminium,I will price up the aircraft grade Ali bar in the morning to get an accurate price for anyone interested,obviously the bigger quantity I order the cheaper it will be, so I will try rustling up so more interest so I can get the costs down as much as possible,cheers

Ok this thread needs to be reinvented in the sale section or something. Personalised adapters would be an amazing thing to have, so many times I've walked away from wheels due to fitment issues.

Hi everyone interested in adapters! I've done some research on the Internet over the last few days to find out what grade of aluminium other suppliers use and it's 6018,I've priced up the billets and all they are gonna come in around at £100 for 4,hope this sounds ok,let me know your thoughts guys,thanks mark

Hi guys,I've been researching adapters again today,I've been looking to price up the extended bolts that are required,I'm not going to be able to include them for the £100 per set I quoted because of the cost of them,unless I can't find a supplier of them that will do a bulk buy at a reasonable price,hope this still sounds ok,mark