Portent

Corrado: The car that makes children cry

Good little article, I never get bored of reading Corrado related stories!..regarding the Spoiler, everyone I know loves it. Always a talking point. Though at the moment my current Gf is referring to the C as 'the Back to the Future Car', in light of it sporting roofbars and Thule roof mounted cycle racks!..the cheeky lil fcuker..

..whenever I get blasé about my VR6 I just have to drive an average modern car and Iam immediately refocused on why I love my Cso much..always regret selling, can't imagine a day when I don't own one or want to own one!

Good article. Mine doesn't quite make my daughter cry, but it does make her squeal in a panicked voice "NOPLEASEDADDYDON'T!!!!" every time I go anywhere near the throttle :D

Look what you've just done! I just found my first car on Googlemaps. I remembered roughly where they guy lived and found it. Now I'm going to have to go and see if it's still there and I want it back!

Nice read and nice for once to read an article, where they don't list up a lot of things that goes wrong. We all know anyway. I personally prefer the G60 model, but maybe, just maybe I should also buy a VR6 before the government forbids them ;) In Flash Red naturally! Now, where to park it? Hmmm, problems problems...

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

Like the link to, and comment about the forum at the end of the article.

I noted that too!!

Good article

Love it, makes you proud to be a Corrado owner... Oh wait...........................

Makes you proud to be a Corrado lover!

I even made the missus read it, just to reiterate my point about how much I love them! :lol:

I had visions of pictures of children standing near Corrados and crying!

They can look pretty mean :vamp:

I had visions of pictures of children standing near Corrados and crying!

They can look pretty mean :vamp:

My wifes sister won't walk in front of mine, says it looks crabbit. Oh, and it once bit a cyclist.

5.13 am... Insomnia based around thoughts of buying another rado?

God I want one and this article doesn't help.

Stunning example the chap had too!!

Now, if only all children were like that, there would never ever be a problem from any wife about having or buying a Corrado ;)

On my job, when a bunch of children aged 6-10 passes my Corrado, they stop and simultaneously says "cool Corrado" before they walk on :) A matter of good upbringing.

One of the little ones, 5, he for the first time saw the spoiler raising, and asked me: "Is that an airplane"? Priceless... ;)

You can guess how that influence a colleague of mine who drives a ford...

And when they get to see the spoiler raising or lowering, man that does it. They all forget about their parents bmw's, and cries, WOW! ;)

Another day, a little girl commented on my pretty low frontspoiler: "Ah, the is only room for a snail to pass". Don't know if it was actually the spoiler or the speed she commented ;)

Abdul: go get it, you know you want one. Now is the right time to buy.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

I hear you but nothing that I've seen yet has taken my fancy. Ill wait for the right car.

To be honest having said that I haven't been looking properly due to time constraints (I can never make it to a viewing with the days being shorter lol).

I recognise most of the places in the articles photos but never saw the car around here. Would have been one to buy (and keep) eh?

the kids of the guy who sold me my current vr cried when i arranged collection, they were so gutted the previous owner had to promise them that I'd sell it back to them when they're old enough to drive.

What a good read that was! Always nice to hear others say what you already know about the car! No regrets in having bought a second VR!