Tempest

Events 2013 Corrado Club, get your name down

Day before my birthday aswell id like to be there but money is a factor as its miles away from me

If i do go i expect cake for me and portent lol

day befor emy birthday as well!!! will i get cake lol?

Jim will be supplying cake for anyone whos birthday is before the national day as long as you supply ID

---------- Post added at 4:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:52 PM ----------

day befor emy birthday as well!!! will i get cake lol?

Jim will be supplying cake for anyone whos birthday is before the national day as long as you supply ID

Nice 1!!... Can i just say i have nut allergies lol... Chocolate cake is fine :)

Just noticed on CCGB registering for stanford hall i put 2 people down for (number of people) and the allocation left went down by to from 16 to 14 just changed it to 1 person (number of people) and its gone back up to 15. I was under the impression when it asked for number of people its how many in the car? If thats the case then you might need to ask people to change it back to one person

Also a quick count of how many are down for the stand and the numbers dont add up theres 24 peoples names down and only 15 places left = 39 on club stand i thought it was 50?

As you say, it´s down to how people set the numbers attending. Alas people do not just register the car.

Don´t worry, if the site says all booked out and I count less than 50 cars, than I´ll just bump up the numbers further allowing more people to register.

Tempest

Hi

Is it ok to turn up on the day at the ccgb? I used to be a member but I'm pretty sure it's run out now. The website says its ok to just turn up on the day but want to make sure :)

Cheers

Ben

Nuts. I was really looking forward to this but I've just realised I'll be in Norfolk with the kids. I doubt I can make it. There's an outside chance I might be able to turn up with the kids in the Golf but I doubt it.

Rolling membership now, so can renew when your membership lapses or anytime after.

Just renew on-line, probably now easiest for most in today's Paypal society :)

Tempest

Just renewed CCGB membership & put my name down for Stanford, might be up for camping too.

I haven't had chance to get to the bank this week!! Could I pay you cash tomorrow maybe?

Ben

I haven't had chance to get to the bank this week!! Could I pay you cash tomorrow maybe?

Ben

Hi Ben, No problem on rejoining on the day.

See you tomorrow ;)

Hi Ben, No problem on rejoining on the day.

See you tomorrow ;)

Cheers dude, cya tomorrow :)

Are you hoping to attend Stanford Hall too Ben?

I Will have the passes to give out tomorrow too so if you aren't already on the list add yourself to it ;)

http://www.corradoclub.org/ccgb16/index.php?option=com_illbethere&controller=events&task=view&id=53&Itemid=202

;)

Yea hopefully! Looks like a good show!

Can't for the life of me find my login details! Ill try find them when I'm home from work and stick my name down :)

Harewood House now added to the events calendar.

Although it´s stuck in the events calendar as a 3-day event, post up on the CCGB forum events section to indicate whether you want to camp, otherwise most will probably turn up on the Sunday as day visitors.

Tempest