huggy

Where is my old Corrado now?!

Cheers for that info, I'll get the app looks handy when you have a few cars. I'm supprised no one knows any more info about the cars from the plates. Just to add it again. N92 BJN aqua blue VR6. J15 JLP (J570 JHS previously) late red G60. Previous corrado J491 FNG Blue/purple late G60. (this used to be in the Junction 29 car club if that means anything to anyone.)

Ally

As of two weeks ago I now own N865WJL - White VR6. It has had a couple of private number plates on it in the past (C*OMA & K*ELM) but this is the original plate it was first registered with.

Currently being serviced by my mechanic on my driveway. It's a good example and has been well looked after. I would love to hear from previous owners if you're out there looking.

Edited by pfnsht

Cheers for that info, I'll get the app looks handy when you have a few cars. I'm supprised no one knows any more info about the cars from the plates. Just to add it again. N92 BJN aqua blue VR6. J15 JLP (J570 JHS previously) late red G60. Previous corrado J491 FNG Blue/purple late G60. (this used to be in the Junction 29 car club if that means anything to anyone.)

Ally

Junction 25 ..now that's a blast from the past, used to go regularly to the meets at the Half way house on the A127 in my blue Corrado G60

Anyone on here owned any of my two?

M29MBL, moonlight blue VR6

N292TVV, classic green VR6 storm(although I know the last 2 owners since 2002 so just the first to track down)

Junction 25 ..now that's a blast from the past, used to go regularly to the meets at the Half way house on the A127 in my blue Corrado G60

Haha, I was close at junction 29, do you still have the same g60? It was a blue g60 that I brought with the window sticker, it was J74 WRD it had grey leather interior with 17" bbs rx alloys. Could it be the same one?????

Anyone still on here?? I see someone asking about H163DDH, i have just recently bought it, it should be here in the next few days.

20 hours ago, Suds said:

Anyone still on here?? I see someone asking about H163DDH, i have just recently bought it, it should be here in the next few days.

Sounds good.  Be nice to see a write up of what you have bought.  Pictures are a bonus 👍