huggy

Where is my old Corrado now?!

Any previous owners of mine on here? N824 AOB.

If you were, shame on you for not sorting any of the rust out!

Anyone know where my Candy white 2.0 16v is: Reg. M990 00H

Or anyone who used to own my Brilliant black metallic: Reg. K455 CBU (JBZ 6600 when on old plates)

Or my 2.0 16v in green pearl: Reg. L566 ULU

or my current breaker, green pearl G60 : Reg. J931 OPV

:)

Edited by dumptyboy

Ahhhh my curiosity has beaten me, although im not holding out much hope.

Red 1.8 16v G575 DDF. Bought from a guy in wales back in March 2009. I did have his email address a while back but since lost it as I never received any replies.

J18ACC Aqua Blue G60- my very first Rado. Currently still being used according to ASKMID...

Also H163DDH- probably the nicest example I've owned (shhhh, don't tell the Storm!). Black 1.816v, concourse condition 8) Sold it to Darren (V8Rumbler), who then sold it around a year ago. Also looks like it's still being used...

Edited by CazzaVR

Im confused - Have you created a page? Are you asking for suggestions on how to create such a page? Are you intending to use this thread as your page? Im very confuddled!

Personally I am in 2 minds if I would want to know history about my car, yeah it would be lovely to track it back to its first sale - but what would I gain from it? Possibly learning something horrific that was better left unknown? Or on the other side of the scale, learning that it had 15 owners and that they all owned it and have many photo's each of how my car was 10 years ago? Ie. Nothing like it is now?

Im not sure, I would love to have a photo of my car when it was collected from the shop for the first time, but after that - to me it kind of feels like getting in contact with your g/f's ex's... why would I want to know she was with a 6'4" well structured man?

would like to point out from what i can see the first quote actually said "well structured man" why it was changed to black man i wouldnt like to comment but would like to say the mention of a black man is not in my book a racist comment in itself we live in a multicultural society some of us are white some yellow some brown some black who gives a rats ass (excuse the comment0 we all share the one common factor we all love a raddo of one age or colour or another grow up guys in the words of the original author this was meant to be a fun thing not a slanging match have a great new year guys

would like to point out from what i can see the first quote actually said "well structured man" why it was changed to black man i wouldnt like to comment but would like to say the mention of a black man is not in my book a racist comment in itself we live in a multicultural society some of us are white some yellow some brown some black who gives a rats ass (excuse the comment0 we all share the one common factor we all love a raddo of one age or colour or another grow up guys in the words of the original author this was meant to be a fun thing not a slanging match have a great new year guys

..well, stop bringing it up then. Suggest a mod cleans this thread up and removes the irrelevant posts? Could be quite a useful topic..

For those that didn't know have a look at howmanyleft.com they are a dying breed :'(

This link would suggest there are only 2619 Corrado's left - Really ?? !!!

I've never been convinced by the accuracy of howmanyleft myself :)

I would love to know the whereabouts of my old Nugget Yellow ABF engined one (I could have been tempted to buy it back before i bought the G60) H875 GJN:

car1009.jpg

More recently my Red 16v G149 KOG, I did make contact with some previous owners on here and enjoyed seeing all the old pics. Seems this one was a bit of a Corrado whore though as numerous people who had previous owned it came over at shows or when i had it for sale:

Radointers.jpg

Also any previous owners of my current G60 on here? H103 YYR:

DSCF4229.jpg

yxi2313 nugget 1.8 16v anyone know its history? only know the last owner

actually after last nights bit of fun with the dash sending out smoke signals perhaps i am not in the frame of mind to ewant to find out who actually butchered the wiring in my nugget luckily she didnt go up in flames close inspection shows the fog light has a bare live wire after my gentle insopections of the previous day i must have dislodged a wire causing the short

Anyone know where my Candy white 2.0 16v is: Reg. M990 00H

Or anyone who used to own my Brilliant black metallic: Reg. K455 CBU (JBZ 6600 when on old plates)

Or my 2.0 16v in green pearl: Reg. L566 ULU

or my current breaker, green pearl G60 : Reg. J931 OPV

I own this now had it for 5 months trying to get back to former glory

J18ACC Aqua Blue G60- my very first Rado. Currently still being used according to ASKMID...

Just turned up on here in the For Sale section 8)

Hi all, I'd be interested where my old g60 went, it was a blue/purple g60 reg J74 WRD but I think the geezer after me sold the private plate, I think it may have gone back to its original number J491 FNG or FNJ. I also have an aqua blue vr6 N92 BJN and a red G60 reg J15 JLP that was originally J570 JHS. If any one has any info or knows any history id be interested. Cheers. Al

Nice one dox, Yea that's right, the red g60 is tucked in the garage at home and my mrs uses the vr as her daily. I was right about the J491 FNG then, wonder where it is now? I sold it to a lad from Altrincham who chopped the number plate out and put a vent in, also put a sprinter wing vent on the drivers side iirc, last seen at Ultimate dubs years ago, lol.cheers

Vehicle Smart app is free, it helps you keep track of MOT, insurance due dates etc

Vehicle Smart app is free, it helps you keep track of MOT, insurance due dates etc

Cracking little app cheers kudos to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Dogma