sexybourbon

seat release handle

Im after a drivers side release handle that lets the seat move forward to let people get in the back

If anyone has one that would be great

Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

One of these

ny4ymugu.jpg

I've had a 'wanted' up for one of these for more than a couple of weeks.... got nothing. Only likely, I s'pose if someone's junking their seats.

Mind you, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure they're the same as the ones in the Mk2, Mk3 and contemporaries, so maybe the net can be spread a bit wider. Might even fit from a more recent model....

Edited by Anton Sobriquet

Still need one of these has anyone got one please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Thanks

Pretty sure I have one Matt, PM me tomorrow around 4pm and I'll check the shed. I'll forget if you don't! ............bloody age creapin up!

If Sean can't sort you out mate I have both side's one's slightly longer than other just let me know which one you want :)

Just seen this post, I too need a drivers one.

Can these not be made via a 3D printer do you think ? Just wondering if anyone with the know how could knock some of these up ?

Anyway, if there are any going spare, drop me a PM with price please :)

Cheers

Al.