cdem

Peterborough Dubz Corps Mega Meet

Be great to see some Corrado's at the meet!!!

We will have AfroZack on the decks and are in the progress of arranging some trade stands and prizes for the show and shine. Had a fantastic turn out at the last mega meet we arranged at Sub 11 so we are going bigger and better with this one!!

E2BE5D02-D5CD-492C-A6FC-B6A8575D175A-187-0000000DDF8BD587_zps4cd10dc7.jpg

Edited by cdem
updated poster

New location has been released! The event will now be held at Peterborough greyhound stadium which has a lot more room and a pretty new car park and is also a lot more easier to find.

Will be fantastic to see cars from the surrounding area, Northampton, Leicester, Cambridge, Lincoln etc... Especially a great turn out of corrado's!!

Details of trade stands to soon be released a long with categories for prizes

E2BE5D02-D5CD-492C-A6FC-B6A8575D175A-187-0000000DDF8BD587_zps4cd10dc7.jpg

Ahh fair enough...still a quality motor!! Where abouts in lincs are you from? I'm in Stamford and going to be going to a few meets this year when the cars back in the road :-)

I live in coningsby now at the raf base , I was at wittering for ten years so know the area well . U going ultimate dubs ?

Ahh I know a few people who live in wittering...love the blue mk1 jetta which is always parked near the garage!! I'm not doing ud but will be doing early edition :-)

hmm tempted to come and have a wander around

bring my boy down

Come along :-) wont be any boy racers doing wheel spins or burnouts etc its not that sort of event, we have marshals who will be there on the day to ensure everything is safe

I live in coningsby now at the raf base , I was at wittering for ten years so know the area well . U going ultimate dubs ?

Small world!

Awesome :-D luck has it that my corrado's gear linkage decided it didn't want to play game any longer en route so my car won't be there...few other corrados turning up though!!

All ready for this after a wash this evening (the car that is!) as I'm definitely not going to get the chance tomorrow as will be entertaining my daughter all morning until her nap about 12:30, at which point I'll be straight along to the greyhound stadium!! Won't win any prizes but not too bad for a daily!

Chris - sorry to hear your car's not going to make it, was looking forward to finally seeing yours!

Phil

It will be back out again...eventually. Ran out of time yesterday so couldn't get it on the road in time :-( pee'd off doesn't sum up how I feel lol. Just means 1 less rado at the meet :-(

Started at 11 and went on until about 3 when the heavens opened

Pbradley98 was good to catch up yesterday. I didn't get any photos, will upload other people's photos when I get hold of them :-)

Hey Chris - thanks to you, Sam and the rest of the team for organising, was a good afternoon. Look forward to seeing any photos you manage to get hold of....