8vMatt

2013 Late Headlight Switch Group Buy. Stock Now Arrived.

I will buy 3 switches so far, can I order more bit later?

Thats great, I'll put you down on the list for those. Of course you can order more later, the order is for 100 switches. Order whatever amount you like as long as there is the stock to cover it.

---------- Post added at 9:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:49 PM ----------

Many thanks for posting links up for me as I was struggling with using my phone. Appreciate it buddy.

Sure thing guys, I will add you to the list and thanks also.

Rustynuts, your T5 must be awesome to drive with that sort of power! Mine feels good to drive with 140bhp.

Rustynuts, your T5 must be awesome to drive with that sort of power! Mine feels good to drive with 140bhp.

Yes it is lovely (when it is not broken), obviously if I want fast I use the Corrado or the Alfa. What it does do though is give a descent shove when you are overtaking and hauls the 2.35T along without having to change gear all the time. Not many get to the North Devon beaches as quick as me in their vans. Only problem is my gearbox is on the way out now, but it has done 271k, not a lot of it is original now though as had brand new engine, turbo.........etc.

List now updated.

Thanks Lee and thanks also to Derbik for your increased order.

We are a third of the way through the allocation of 100 switches already! :thumbleft:

Edited by 8vMatt

Nice one guys, will add you both to the list.

Don't worry, I'll be chasing the build and shipping date as much as possible.

Please get one for me. Need it urgently

I have one from the last GB if you want it, £23 posted

No news yet guys, waiting to hear back from the suppliers.

Not very exciting but just wanted to keep you all informed.

Hi guys, yes I'll add you all to the list when I get home. Thanks also.

After a 3 week gap in emails to the manufacturer ( yes I got a bit twitchy as they hadn't confirmed my payment. The contact was off sick), I've now been told that my order will be pushed through the production run. He did say to expect it to take 30 days, so its longer than I had expected. Still at least its happening now!

Hi guys, yes I'll add you all to the list when I get home. Thanks also.

After a 3 week gap in emails to the manufacturer ( yes I got a bit twitchy as they hadn't confirmed my payment. The contact was off sick), I've now been told that my order will be pushed through the production run. He did say to expect it to take 30 days, so its longer than I had expected. Still at least its happening now!

great stuff :)

Thanks so much guys, sorry there's no news to give you all yet. Frustrating just waiting.

List is now fully upto date.

Anyone need one urgent, then I have one from the last GB if you want it, £23 posted

Yay, have some good news guys.

Had an email this morning stating that my parcel will be sent out to me today by courier. The last time, it only took 3 days to arrive! So based on that, we should be able to start things moving with asking for ya money and sending the switches out next week.

Still plenty available if anybody hasn't seen this thread and would like to put their name down for one (or 2!).

Woo Hoo!!!

Yay, I have a box in the living room from Chinaland with 100 switches inside!!!

I will start to go through the list in order tomorrow to send out payment instructions by pm. I'll then post off the switches as soon as work allows. Next week I'm working close to a Post Office, so this will be easy to send them out.

Finally they arrived, thanks for all your patience everyone.