Sean_Jaymo

Corrado Part Duex - 24V Aqua Blue - She's gone.

Well I'm back from my travels for now. Nothing else exciting going on with the car although I have racked up nearly 2400 miles in the nearly 6 months I've had it back on the road. 98% of them problem free!

Back from yet more travels and thought I would give the old girl a small service in time for the winter. New oil and filters and life continues on with it without any further issues.

Tipped over this milestone too on the way back from a drive out. Not quite the full 200k but getting there slowly!

20141115_155432_zpsccc5f61e.jpg

Back from yet more travels and thought I would give the old girl a small service in time for the winter. New oil and filters and life continues on with it without any further issues.

Tipped over this milestone too on the way back from a drive out. Not quite the full 200k but getting there slowly!

20141115_155432_zpsccc5f61e.jpg

Red lighting looks brilliant!

I think it makes it a bit easier to read at night. Not so clear during the day though. Maybe I need to modify it so that the readouts are permanently lit?

I did mine and think they transorm the drive , almost puts some anger in the clocks when your hooning about , its just filters no messing with swapping bulbs or wires

My latest project. Pretty poor picture and I've got a bit of tidying up to do before I actually fit it. Hopefully if the rain breaks tomorrow, I'll be able to get it in.

IMG-20141121-WA0015_zps2def9ba2.jpeg

Edited by Sean_Jaymo

My ashtray retaining screw wasn't very secure and it used to rattle like you wouldn't believe. It's amazing what an annoying rattle will do for your motivation to carry out a mod!

Cleaned up and fitted centre console and fitted the new head unit. By time I had finished, watched the F1 and sorted out other stuff, It was too dark for normal pictures. I'll use that as an excuse to take a night photo. Came out OK I guess.

20141122_170945_zpsef83caf0.jpg

I've now got a Pioneer DEH-8300SD for sale if anybody wants it before I stick it on the bay or Facebook.

Thanks guys. I took the opportunity to make sure everything behind there was nice and secure and the end result is no more rattles from behind the dash! Just all of the trim in the boot area now that rattles like an old woman!

Thanks guys. I took the opportunity to make sure everything behind there was nice and secure and the end result is no more rattles from behind the dash! Just all of the trim in the boot area now that rattles like an old woman!

You have experience of an old woman then?