KIPVW

Stanford Hall 5 May, 50 Car CCGB Display. Full to the Brim :)

I know I would have to upgrade the brakes which would mean getting larger wheel's which is something i would rather not do the way it is set up just now it is still relatively comfortable that is the only thing that put's me off doing it though i have been researching cast inlet manifold the standard plastic one on R32's don't fill me with confidence got a couple of thing's in the pipeline.Going for a new map tomorrow i will have a better idea of what to do next after that.

Here's another video of us coming out of Bournemouth. Look out for Rams supercharged VR - fast as!

Enjoy!

Excellent arty footage JEZR, quality tunes-though I would prefer to just listen to the mechanical sounds of the Raddos!..

Excellent arty footage JEZR, quality tunes-though I would prefer to just listen to the mechanical sounds of the Raddos!..

Yep! Me too, but I haven't worked out how to get a mic' outside without the sound of the wind whipping by. Maybe just stick mic's all over Rams car - that is if I can catch it first!

Proof positive that the CCGB £10 membership is worth every penny.

Here's another video of us coming out of Bournemouth. Look out for Rams supercharged VR - fast as!
Enjoy!

Hate to steal rams' thunder but believe that's me at about 2 mins in on the drive by. That's before the wheel swap :( unless you mean rams when he's going some at the start :) think that's when we were hanging back taking it easy.

Yes that is you Craig, sounded great!

Another nice video Jez, I didn't even know you were filming it- especially like where the music cuts and you hear Craig's car gunning it and a chuckle from you....

Quality

Yes that is you Craig, sounded great!

especially like where the music cuts and you hear Craig's car gunning it and a chuckle from you....

Quality

You know I thought that was you! Sorry Craig. Credit where credit is due. It was a bloody lovely noise. Sadly the rest was covered in stuff from the Cd player and that was the only bit of car noise I had. Juicy!

Belated reply so I've posted a few more pics you lucky people!

Really enjoyed the day and nice to meet new folks and their cars. Also nice to see some old faces too, shame about the mini sandstorm that afflicted those parked by the road.

Already looking forward to next year!