KIPVW

Stanford Hall 5 May, 50 Car CCGB Display. Full to the Brim :)

Parcel Farce & Royal Fail running to form for us both then :-D

Cheers for getting the pass out so quickly. Brilliant! see you Sunday!

Got mine today thank's for that Paul can't wait to see 50 corrado's all in one place :awesome:

Got mine today thank's for that Paul can't wait to see 50 corrado's all in one place :awesome:

Fair play - that's a fair old slog down from Kilmarnock!

Got to be done Jim as a newbie i want to meet other corrado owner's as since i have had mine i have seen none plus 25th anni i would be kicking myself if i was sat here reading all the post's about how it was a good show etc ;)

Got to be done Jim as a newbie i want to meet other corrado owner's as since i have had mine i have seen none plus 25th anni i would be kicking myself if i was sat here reading all the post's about how it was a good show etc ;)

Well if you happen to forget something or leave something behind, don't fret - I'm up visiting friends in Glasgow at the end of May and can drop anything off on the way up.. lol!

I am actually going to travel down saturday stay overnight in Lutterworth so i can get over to stanford early sunday. So it will be a leisurely drive down in the 32 :roll:

Edited by clumpy1

Got my pass today too thanks, really looking forward to this and never attended Stanford Hall before!

Is no one going A14 way? :( Be a lonely journey for me!

I'm going A11 / A14 way mate, where are you coming from?

Martin :)

Got my pass today too thanks, really looking forward to this and never attended Stanford Hall before!

I'm going A11 / A14 way mate, where are you coming from?

Martin :)

Peterborough, so hit the A14 @ Thrapston... :)

Edit: Got my pass!!!! =]

KIP/Paul, my cars not going to be ready for Sunday so we will be going in Kates VR (hers has got better paint work anyway)

No Problem Jon at least you can still get there :)

No Problem Jon at least you can still get there :)

Yeah true an be envious of everyone elses raddos :thumbleft:

I'm coming from Chester. Vwvw could meet up at knutsford services

We have two corrado leaving colwyn bay area for 6.00am so should be in knutsford services for 7.20am to 7.30am. Anyone else heading down from the north of M6

Edited by VWVW

Might see if I can drag out a few old calendars from the past 3 years, im sure I have the odd few still laying around.

Fay, Rams, Craig - What route are you going after the A34 ?

Fantastic roads Banbury to Southam (A423), Southam to Rugby (A426) , cross country to Stanford Hall.

If not, let me know your route, I am just north of Banbury and wouldn't mind a convoy in, so could meet up.

Fay - do you have my phone number ?

I'm in now! Couldn't bear to miss out!

Rams, Craig, I guess you'll be heading up the A34 so could I meet you at Chieveley svcs just north of Newbury? Be nice to be part of a convoy and I haven't seen a thread for a convoy from the south. Having said that, it might not be one of my best ideas! I won't be able to keep up with you 2...!!

Well i have got a bit of a dilemma starting it has been raining up here in sunny kilmarnock :rolleyes: all afternoon. So my plan to spruce the car up before drive down to Stanford has hit the skid's it wasn't to grubby anyway but i am driving down tomorrow and know i will probably drive through some rain etc so i am going to take my cleaning gear with me in the hope i will be able to do some tomorrow close to the hotel i am staying at but may not :( i hate having a dirty car :bad-words:

Well i have got a bit of a dilemma starting it has been raining up here in sunny kilmarnock :rolleyes: all afternoon. So my plan to spruce the car up before drive down to Stanford has hit the skid's it wasn't to grubby anyway but i am driving down tomorrow and know i will probably drive through some rain etc so i am going to take my cleaning gear with me in the hope i will be able to do some tomorrow close to the hotel i am staying at but may not :( i hate having a dirty car :bad-words:

Bring all your gear. If you can live without access to a hose pipe and are happy enough just rinsing the car off with a bucket of water or two, you can wash the car at the show :) Get the worst of the mud & crud off at a local jetwash and then just tart it up there on the day!

Bring all your gear. If you can live without access to a hose pipe and are happy enough just rinsing the car off with a bucket of water or two, you can wash the car at the show :) Get the worst of the mud & crud off at a local jetwash and then just tart it up there on the day!

Sound's good Jim I'll be there at Rugby Morrisson's jet wash giving it a going over :lol: it's just a part of England i don't know particularly well i am probably worrying about nothing but i'm just the same as everyone else with wanting my car to look at it's best ;)

Yep plenty of water there James so just bring your kit :)

You will not be alone :lol:

Ill be washing mine on arrival plus the standard tickling... Many others will be as well....