KIPVW

Stanford Hall 5 May, 50 Car CCGB Display. Full to the Brim :)

Hi All,

Stanford Hall really does need no introduction and as this year marks the 25th Anniversary of Corrado we have kindly been allocated a 50 car Special Display area to commemorate it.

We have a few places spare so would be great if any members would like to sign up to membership and help fill the stand.

http://www.corradoclub.org/ccgb16/index.php?option=com_illbethere&controller=events&task=view&id=53&Itemid=202

Also have some Anniversary Balloons to dress the cars up with :)

Need to be added to the list by 22nd April as this will give us plenty of time to send the passes out.

Thanks.

Paul

Edited by KIPVW

Paul - can you put me down please - can I renew without logging onto the site as i've never had a logon??

(or will renew at Stanford if it's easier?)

Hey guys

Would it be possible to pay on the day?

Or maybe could you put my name down just to secure a place and ill sort out a payment asap?

I would pay now but still having money difficulties! Was meant to give one of you £10 last Sunday at the AGM but didn't see anyone!

Never been to Stanford hall before but definitely want to go to this!!

Cheers

Ben

Paul - can you put me down please - can I renew without logging onto the site as i've never had a logon??

(or will renew at Stanford if it's easier?)

Dude - just drop the webmaster an email off the front page of the site to sort out a login / details! :)

Dude - just drop the webmaster an email off the front page of the site to sort out a login / details! :)

I did a while back and nothing - sorry I missed your call last night by the way!

Eric - I can't logon as you can't renew without logging in

Just click on Join the club tab on the top of the menu bar. That will then give you chance to use paypal etc.

Ideally everyone needs to be paid up in advance as it's a bit of a nightmare collecting on the day but it's easy to add yourself/remove yourself from the list on the link once you have signed up or indeed wanting to attend if you are already an existing member.

Paul

Sorry I missed your call last night by the way!

You never rang the other day when you said you would either! *slap* :)

You never rang the other day when you said you would either! *slap* :)

I replied to the email mate - I left work at 6 and was out after... I'll ring you next week you big gay xxx

I missed the cut off for registering VR6OC Club display, so I might just have to come this one if theres room for one more corrado

Hi Guys,

Always room for a few more sign up to CCGB membership and add yourself to the list once you get access to the site which doesn't take long.

Link on 1st post.

Thanks.

Good stuff.

Once your access to the Members Section on the site is given simply add your name to the list in the Events List Section.

You can easily remove it if you can't make it.

Be good to have the stand full with the recent news so come ond people. Only a few days before we need to send passes out.

Kip

Edited by davidwort

Added my name earlier 👍

When it said number of people I put 1 but my mates probably coming with me now. Hope that's ok .

Ben

Added my name earlier

When it said number of people I put 1 but my mates probably coming with me now. Hope that's ok .

Ben

I think it is more the number of cars going rather than people?

Ian.

Yep. Number of cars is where we're limited :)

If your name is down on the list...what time do you have to be on the display area by ?

Edited by VWVW

Usually limit traffic from 9:00 onwards when the general public are allowed in.

Tempest

Hi,

I would be really interested in adding my car to the display if poss? I have just registered so just waiting on confirmation.