Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

White Tippex Special Edition

Has anyone got any pictures of the 'one off' special edition corrado painted in Tippex, people in the know will know what i'm on about.

I saw it at Inters a few years ago and its the best Corrado I have ever seen, I would just like some pictures to remind me, someone must have taken some (if they could view the car past the owners head!)

Remember hearing some , ahem, discussion and controversy about this particular vehicle at the time, but never actually saw it myself. Sounded a right travesty....

May be worth flicking through some back issues of PVW :)

Was this the one with all the furry fibreglass sticking out from the beatifully crafted front bumper, not to mention a few other tasteful mods. Didn't see it at Inters but remember a god awful white shed with a very in your face driver when I was just starting on the C scene, nearly put me right off! :roll:

my eyes have only now just recovered from this sight...............plz someone dont post up a picture of it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...............

my eyes have only now just recovered from this sight...............plz someone dont post up a picture of it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...............

No, post it, post it ,post it...... :? :o :) :D :lol: :twisted:

Ah, I remeber hearing about this. Jeremy put together a slideshow on his website with a load of pictures of it..

Apparently the guy came up to the CCGB stand that year, and rubbished everyones cars.. and said that his Corrado was a MUCH better example. So duely a load of members trooped out to the car parking area and found this guys car, and it truely was the best in the world!

I don't remember the specifics of it all, but highlights included the tippex covered wiper arms (car was white y'see), aftermarket door mirrors BUT the holes in the door from the old ones were not covered & painted over.. don't remeber the rest but it was funny :)

I don't think any of us are that snobbish to rubbish other peoples cars, but as this complete stranger had the cheek to come and poke fun at the cars on display with the CCGB, they decided to get a little payback with the slideshow :)

I remember this one as well. There used to be a photo section on the Yahoo! group which I'm sure had them, but it's gone now (saving space).

A quick google turned up nothing :(

However, whilst we wait for some kind soul to post them up, I did find this one whilst searching and it's not one I remember seeing before...

Anime%20Corrado.jpg

Tasteful, or tasteless? Discuss :mrgreen:

DtM.

The artwork is nice on that Rado but its totally out of place.

As for that white tippex edition, it had tipex'd washer jets too did it not!!

Ok I did some more research into this beast on the eGroup (went back to Inters 2002 discussions) but the links to the old photos were dead. More 'features' on this car included :

* Homemade / DIY debadged grille (badly done)

* Very badly fitted sideskirts, complete with huge gaps

* Liberal splashing of VR6 badging both inside and outside......... even though it was a 16v!!! :)

More as I find it!

Ok I did some more research into this beast on the eGroup (went back to Inters 2002 discussions) but the links to the old photos were dead. More 'features' on this car included :

* Liberal splashing of VR6 badging both inside and outside......... even though it was a 16v!!! :)

More as I find it!

especially on the steering wheel :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Did´'t it get nicked, seem to remember someone steeling it to put it out of its missury, and let it rest in peace.

So the whole car was painted with tippex? Using the silly little pots and brushes? Or were just certain bits of the car detailed with tippex?

Come on Supercharged, you started this, find the pic and put us out of our misery!

I've asked on the eGroup if anyone still has the pictures.. i'm sure John Munyard will still have them at least..

Patience :)

I've asked on the eGroup if anyone still has the pictures.. i'm sure John Munyard will still have them at least..

Patience :)

Or possibly the owner is a member of this Group and would like to post them himself... :wink: :!:

This is tortue. I have no idea what this car is your talking about. I can't wait to see it though!!

Here she is, in all her glory. Unfortunately the closeups of the 'finer' details are not available, but these should give you an overall impression of the car :)

Thanks John M :)

Gotta say I really hate the wheels, and as for the grille.....can't see the join(s) at all :roll:

That front grille cracks me up. You can see where he over splurged the PVA glue... :lol: And as for the VR6 sunvisor.... :roll: