hulk hogan123

(Storm content!) Could you be The most beautiful girl in the world ??

That is a truly sensational looking original car, right down to the tape-storage and the Sony head unit!..doesnt look like there is a mark on it either?! Awesome, Im very envious!..

Jim : I was lucky enough to buy the car from a member of here, yes, basically a re spray and a bit of polish.

Mileage : 117k, full VW dealer history.

Very nice! If you have not already checked its worth making sure that the area behind the fuel filler cap and pipe is free of mud - collects a lot over the years!

If you sell it you will. Regret it, particularly one in that condition. I am picking up my 5th VR this week! Wish I still had every single one of them and none of them looked as fresh as yours!..

Yes, ive had the sides, front bumper and bonnet painted. To be honest ive wanted a corrado for a very long time, now that i have one i just dont think its my cup of tea, that coupled with the fact that i want to basterdise the car which would be a shame, it just doesn't make sense to keep it. Im open to offers and suggestions.

now that i have one i just dont think its my cup of tea

not often you hear that! Shame as yours looks like a very tidy example but glad to hear that you'll sell it as a good standard one. Good luck with the sale.

I did, its Malcolm old car, N555 XXX.

Its not officially for sale (yet)

---------- Post added at 5:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:15 PM ----------

Are the centre caps supposed to be black BBS ones, blue VW or black VW?

That is a truly sensational looking original car, right down to the tape-storage and the Sony head unit!..doesnt look like there is a mark on it either?! Awesome, Im very envious!..

It does look stunning indeed. But I was surprised by the tape head as the Storm came with CD!!