Jamie

Rare/Sought After/Desirable Corrado parts - What Ya Got?

You did James but I was holding out for either a yellow set or maybe a slightly cheaper set . How good a condition are yours ?

Totally understand mate I do not have yellow one's but have totally damage/crack free late style one's if you are interested please let me know

Left and right top inner window slot trims

Cruise control kit

Headlight level adjusters and loom

Roof trim end cap

US spec third brake light and loom

Left and right top inner window slot trims

Cruise control kit

Headlight level adjusters and loom

Roof trim end cap

US spec third brake light and loom

Have you got a genuine RHD cruise control pedal box or was it grafted in? Be interested to see some of the bracketry so I can finally get mine done :)

No, it's an aftermarket kit that uses the OEM stalk, signals from the coil and speed pulse senders, brake pedal switch and its own ECU. Engine bay is a vacuum pump with a second throttle cable.

I've got headlight washers on mine. Anyone else?

Yup I've got them on mine. They look good IMO but they're annoying. I always forget about them and spray my freshly waxed bonnet with de-icer. Wish there was a cut off for them.

Think I have a brand new red rear VR6 badge sandwiched in my service folder. May as well sell it. Anyone know how much they go for?

No, it's an aftermarket kit that uses the OEM stalk, signals from the coil and speed pulse senders, brake pedal switch and its own ECU. Engine bay is a vacuum pump with a second throttle cable.

Any details on the kit?

That supplier has a few interesting upgrades for the C...

Comfort Indicator - (3 flashes on a flick)

Cruise Control

Rain Sensor

Programmable Wiper Relay. Although all my Corrados have had this, so it must be standard.

http://www.cum-cartec-shop.de/

Really want the comfort indicator but would have no idea how to install it, even though it looks pretty much plug and play from the pictures?

From the description it seems fairly straightforward. There's a little bit of splicing to do and find somewhere to mount the relay and you're done.

Yeah, it's very simple and comes with clear instructions. I used posi twist/posi tap connectors to splice into the loom and they haven't given me any trouble in over 4 years. One of the first mods I did on the electrics along with the auxiliary gauges.

from a mk2 golf, same as eibach brace but made by matter germany, was told it was originally a matter design that was sold on to eibach to produce.....i dunno about that, but haven't seen that many around, i know a chap in the states has one from ed38 forum but thats about it

How rare are the audio scapes for the front door cards?

I have got a full heated leather interior with the big speaker pods.

Going to collect it Saturday.

Got such a bargin :)

Looks cool id like a front strut brace you wanna flog it haha

haha nope, not even fitted this yet, but if i ever do i'll keep you in mind

That's a great find, Audioscape went bust years ago and their pods, especially Corrado ones, very rarely come up for sale. The big bonus is that you can drop in 6.5 inch speakers which will transform the sound.

There was a black leather interior on eBay just sold. Bit ropey the seats but in the back ground the door cards were fitted with the door pods. Description said the cards wasn't included so never bothered bidding.

Lol that is the ones I just won, my cousin is a upholster, so I'm going to get them fixed up, the seller has the door cards with the audio scapes that I am also getting for a bit more money. Will be a bargin once fixed