BILLCOR

BBS CH006 17" 5x100

Its a long shot, but. My just painted Porsche Cups, Almost Brand new matching Toyo T1-R tyres, Custom Machined adaptors, and £150..... Just saying........?

Sorry, as said earlier.... no swaps required

Had a look online and I'm not feeling CHs on MK4s. They look a bit, dare I say, boring! :D. Look awesome on Corrads tho!

GLWS!

Had a look online and I'm not feeling CHs on MK4s. They look a bit, dare I say, boring! :D. Look awesome on Corrads tho!

GLWS!

Cheers Kev, I think the 17's would probably be a bit small on the R anyway, as you say, they look awesome on Rado's

Possible collection from the Cambridge area if sold and paid for before 13/8/13

Edited by BILLCOR

Yeah I was thinking the same about possibly looking small. Would love a set of my all time favourite rims, BBS LMs, but they're a grand each in 18" :(

Sorry, as said earlier.... no swaps required

Yes i noticed that, but then i saw the wheels he was offering and i thought u may of say that just being polite, haha

Yes i noticed that, but then i saw the wheels he was offering and i thought u may of say that just being polite, haha

Hey ya cheeky begger, they were my old wheels :awesome: its a small world..

Yeah I was thinking the same about possibly looking small. Would love a set of my all time favourite rims, BBS LMs, but they're a grand each in 18" :(

Sorry Bill for hijacking your thread. What about these Kev? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-19-BBS-LM-WHEELS-/321171124022?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item4ac74a6f36

Possible collection from the Cambridge area if sold and paid for before 11/8/13

Very nearest offers considered

All gone a bit quiet??

As I said above very nearest offers, really thought these would have gone by now

Unfortunately, my nearest offer, wouldn't be close to yours!

Try me, there's a couple of guys after the spare if you didn't want it?

Unfortunately not this time, it would be a very long 2 weeks on holiday with the wife if these pitch up! Especially seeing as my car isn't anywhere near being put on the road! It would be a very expensive ornament!

Very tempted though!

Unfortunately not this time, it would be a very long 2 weeks on holiday with the wife if these pitch up! Especially seeing as my car isn't anywhere near being put on the road! It would be a very expensive ornament!

Very tempted though!

Fair enough, but as Jim Bowen used to say, have a look at what you could have won

010_zps99d9b6c1.jpg

Cannot believe these haven't gone.

Bill, I may be interested in taking them off your hands in a couple of weeks time although you're too far away for me to collect. Will check back.

Nick

Have you considered selling rims only? I ask as I think the 225 rear is too wide (likely rub on non rolled arch when lowered) and the auto grips are "ditch finders" ;)

Flog the tyres on eBay, reduce the price on the rims.

Edited by Hofmiester

Have you considered selling rims only? I ask as I think the 225 rear is too wide (likely rub on non rolled arch when lowered) and the auto grips are "ditch finders" ;)

Flog the tyres on eBay, reduce the price on the rims.

The 225's were fine on mine before my arches were rolled, I know the fronts aren't the best, but I had no problems with them, I dont want to remove the tyres as they offer protection to the rims when couriered.

I have already said I am open to offers, cant do much more and at the end of the day they are still a bloody rare set of rims, try and find another set for sale !!

Cannot believe these haven't gone.

Bill, I may be interested in taking them off your hands in a couple of weeks time although you're too far away for me to collect. Will check back.

Nick

No bother Nick, give me a call to discuss 07960544154

if there still around when I get back from hols, i'll be in touch, love these rims on a c , wish know I'd got the ones that you found before that n3p bought

if there still around when I get back from hols, i'll be in touch, love these rims on a c , wish know I'd got the ones that you found before that n3p bought

No bother mate

I really want these since seeing Nicks wheels, I just can't justify the expense right now

Justify to whom... go on, treat yourself :lol:

I saw these in the flesh yesterday, amazing wheels. The spare is unused.

Can't believe they've not yet sold!