Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

Put me down for it Jim, work looks free that day now.

John, please can I have a passenger ride in exchange for cake? Im a tad fascinated by your vehicle :)

Hey Jim, what's the latest on this? Is it still in limbo / waiting for enough people?

Do you take the payments up front to prevent people changing their minds?

John, please can I have a passenger ride in exchange for cake? Im a tad fascinated by your vehicle :)

Very flattering mate, and I'm sure we can manage that, lol (made me laugh though).

Oh and Jim, yep fine with a few extra quid if we need to cover costs.

For those that haven't signed up yet COME ON PEOPLE, GET YOUR CAR ON THE ROLLERS AND MEET SOME OTHER ENTHUSIASTS....

Hey Jim, what's the latest on this? Is it still in limbo / waiting for enough people?

Do you take the payments up front to prevent people changing their minds?

Well as most people are willing to stump up a few extra quid, we should be in business - but we really could do with more people to be safe. Payments I take up front, yes, for exactly the reason you say. But will of course accept people paying on the day if they decide to turn up.

My car is being mot'd Wednesday, so dependant on that I'll be there! Fingers crossed.

Very flattering mate, and I'm sure we can manage that, lol (made me laugh though).

Ok mate, dont take this wrong way but there are 2 g60s im in love with..... 1 is guy on south coast other is yours, we met years ago at a rr day and was fascinated by your ride. I may have names mixed up so if I do please accept my apologies. Offer of cake for ride still stands of course. ;)

Ok mate, dont take this wrong way but there are 2 g60s im in love with..... 1 is guy on south coast other is yours, we met years ago at a rr day and was fascinated by your ride. I may have names mixed up so if I do please accept my apologies. Offer of cake for ride still stands of course. ;)

Don't worry, I'm not taking it the wrong way, just made me laugh a bit (and the names right). So, yes, you can have a ride on the day, but please remind me - I have a memory like a sieve. It's my daily runner, so unless I take a look back through my build thread I still think it's a standard G60, which oddly enough it never has been while I've had it. Even when I bought it nearly 10 years ago now it had a 68mm pulley, and flowed head. Since then there has been a hell of alot more done to it as well.

Look forward to catching up with you again.

Hopefully mines a little more reliable than last run.

Looking forward to seeing how yours has come along Owen.

Looking forward to seeing how yours has come along Owen.

It looks a bit beat up but is functional, reliable and comfortable.

I want to see how close to your numbers I can get without going 1.9 bottom end

Don't worry, I'm not taking it the wrong way, just made me laugh a bit (and the names right). So, yes, you can have a ride on the day, but please remind me - I have a memory like a sieve. It's my daily runner, so unless I take a look back through my build thread I still think it's a standard G60, which oddly enough it never has been while I've had it. Even when I bought it nearly 10 years ago now it had a 68mm pulley, and flowed head. Since then there has been a hell of alot more done to it as well.

With carbon goodies and big brembos if I remember? See you there :)

Yep that's right - carbon bonnet and Porsche brakes. Been a bit quiet with it recently since moving house, but hope to get going on it again next year.

Is there pic's on a build thread of it as I am interested now.Having seen Vag-hag's car in the flesh I know he has similar taste's to myself and your's does sound Yummy :)

Is there pic's on a build thread of it as I am interested now.Having seen Vag-hag's car in the flesh I know he has similar taste's to myself and your's does sound Yummy :)

Saw it at the Nationals in 2012,really is a cool car,

Jonathan is a genuine good guy

Final bump. Will be PM'ing you all soon to collect payment :)

I'm not sure if it's just too soon after the VR6OC one, or whether it's because more and more Corrado owners are taking the SORN route... normally we're having to fight people off for these even when I've held them later into November or early in the year when it's FREEZING cold.

But we're still on right? More cake to go round at these numbers!