Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

no idea where your on about... lol

can you screen shot a google map? of get a shop post code near by?

Will sort something out when home, sitting on m6 at min in traffic

Looking forward to this

On a lighter note ron going to check the mileage from last mot in dec till the current on mine that should be interesting

Whats the guesses haha

Yeah definitely would mic! I will ring insurance tomorrow, if it's reasonable I'll whack some tax on and get it driven down to leicester in prep. Shall report back wether to list me or not tomorrow!

What's the word then Pat? Hopefully you're in.

And do we need to start a poll for what kind of cake Chris is making?

What's the word then Pat? Hopefully you're in.

And do we need to start a poll for what kind of cake Chris is making?

Why a poll? everybody knows carrot cake and cheese cake are the only real options lol

Well unfortunately I won't be joining :( can't afford to tax + insure with the quote I got, so will have to wait till march as planned at my renewal. Very envious of you all!

Pffffft! That's nothing compared to the journey I have to make........ Ha ha

Speaking of the journey, is anybody coming in through Banbury/ m40 from the south?

I'll be heading up from Dorset. Could arrange a meeting place on route

So anybody driving from south of the venue who wants to meet up and drive in convoy then heres some details and a little map. I propose meeting at the tesco just off the large roundabout in banbury. The green arrow marked on the map, the address is Lockheed Close, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 1LX

‎[ATTACH=CONFIG]76088[/ATTACH]

This is probably the easiest point to meet at because its only 15 mins away from the venue and im pretty sure that if your coming from south of here your likely to be driving past anyway. The road to stealth is the A423/Southam Road going north.

If your coming from the south west i imagine you will be brought in via the bloxham road/A361 and through the town and if your coming from the M40, well the maps pretty explanitary.

There is a petrol station at this tesco which sells super unleaded however because of the early hour it will be pay at pump only! There is a shell garage right nest to stealth if you prefer. There is a Drive through McDonalds literally 1 min away too so if people need fuel for themselves they can.

So those who want to meet i will be at the carpark from around 8.30ish and and will be leaving the carpark at 9.15 to get to stealth for 9.30 :)

My Corrado is a G60 and its Dark Burgandy Pearl, I will be parked in the main store car park in a hopefully pretty easy to spot place.

Looking forward to this now!

So anybody driving from south of the venue who wants to meet up and drive in convoy then heres some details and a little map. I propose meeting at the tesco just off the large roundabout in banbury. The green arrow marked on the map, the address is Lockheed Close, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 1LX

‎[ATTACH=CONFIG]76088[/ATTACH]

This is probably the easiest point to meet at because its only 15 mins away from the venue and im pretty sure that if your coming from south of here your likely to be driving past anyway. The road to stealth is the A423/Southam Road going north.

If your coming from the south west i imagine you will be brought in via the bloxham road/A361 and through the town and if your coming from the M40, well the maps pretty explanitary.

There is a petrol station at this tesco which sells super unleaded however because of the early hour it will be pay at pump only! There is a shell garage right nest to stealth if you prefer. There is a Drive through McDonalds literally 1 min away too so if people need fuel for themselves they can.

So those who want to meet i will be at the carpark from around 8.30ish and and will be leaving the carpark at 9.15 to get to stealth for 9.30 :)

My Corrado is a G60 and its Dark Burgandy Pearl, I will be parked in the main store car park in a hopefully pretty easy to spot place.

Looking forward to this now!

Shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Me and Billy will see you there! Do i see a cheeky Maccy D breaky on the agenda?

Sure :) I need to get there early though being the organiser... I'll confirm a start time with Vince on Friday, but probably need to be arriving for 9am at the latest! Have you planned your route yet? I could identify a suitable place to meet you on the way..

Hi Jim,

I'm probably not going to get there until about 10-10:30 as its a long drive. I plan to set off at 6:30am.

Will that be OK?

Hi Jim,

I'm probably not going to get there until about 10-10:30 as its a long drive. I plan to set off at 6:30am.

Will that be OK?

It's fine for some folks to come a bit later, especially like yourself given the distances involved.. but understandably Vince and the guys will just want to get started on the cars and rattle through them. Provided everyone doesn't roll up at lunch time we should have no problems! :)

Sure :) I need to get there early though being the organiser... I'll confirm a start time with Vince on Friday, but probably need to be arriving for 9am at the latest! Have you planned your route yet? I could identify a suitable place to meet you on the way..

Sounds fine with me mate, not sorted a route but usually I come across to the M6 and then off at either Rugby or Coventry... either or is ok. It's only 1.5hr for me.

Sounds fine with me mate, not sorted a route but usually I come across to the M6 and then off at either Rugby or Coventry... either or is ok. It's only 1.5hr for me.

So you'd turn off at M6 Junction 2?

Yeah J2 is fine, only about 5 mins further that way for me so not a problem. I'll fire up the GoPro and try to get some convoy action! :lol:

I'll know tomorrow, if I'll be in the rado, otherwise I'll make an appearance in the daily :(

Yeah J2 is fine, only about 5 mins further that way for me so not a problem. I'll fire up the GoPro and try to get some convoy action! :lol:

Sweet :) OK - I could meet you right off the turn off.. assuming you take the first exit onto the A46, you under an underpass and there is the entrance to the business park where Marconi were going to be.. I could lurk there? :)

I'll have a look on google maps but I'm sure that'll be fine, what time?

Let me confirm an arrival time with Vince but... 8.30?

Mic_vr where are you heading from? I'll be coming from oundle so will be doing a605 a45 a14 m6 too as am planning to be there early as have limited time I can stay for!

Jim - is this where you mean?

Edited by pbradley98