Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

Loaded up on cakes :) Should be something for everyone! See you all tomorrow - aiming to get running by about 9.30.

Hmm, turns out I am going to Stealth tomorrow to drop my car off (Vince had a cancellation). Not gonna clean it though! Don't worry it isn't getting dyno'd either :)

Please make sure everyone takes lots of vids of their beautiful sounding rado's on the RR!

Crappy weather here today means car cleaning hasn't happened..... How much bhp is that going to cost me?!

Nice'ish evening here so I took it up the road to the local hand car wash.. it'll probably **** it down overnight though but the state of it after just a week of daily use in these conditions - looked like a total shed!

A day of servicing neighbours and father in laws BMWs and out on the bike meant corrado is still dirty ohh well its my daily :-)

Crappy weather here today means car cleaning hasn't happened..... How much bhp is that going to cost me?!

Yea I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking I should just add 100bhp to whatever I get tomorrow to account for it :)

Guys sorry to be the 1 who drops out but I don't think I can make it I'm down the hospital with the mrs suspected appendicitus :-( sorry guys I'm gutted :-(

Gutted mate, hope the mrs is ok.

On the cleaning front, I'm missing a trick here..... Matt, you did such a good job at the national day... Don't forget your bucket! ;)

Very sorry to hear that - hope she's ok! See the rest of you tomorrow bright and early!

Just back in the door from a really good day out :) Not the most numbers ever but we were saved from embarrassment really by charging extra for each run which, overall, made the day more worthwhile from Stealth's point of view.

Great to catch up with folks as always, and especially memorable from my point of view because of RedTyphoon's Corrado R32 Turbo which made a scarcely believable 510BHP on the rollers. Most power I've ever seen in a Corrado so worth going to the day just to see it in action. Amazing.

All wrapped up with a cracking Sunday lunch up the road - not a bad Sunday as they go really! :)

Thanks everyone. For the folks that paid, and didn't make it for various reasons - if you want your money refunding then fair enough alternatively I'll put some of it towards the cost of the cakes I bought for the day, and donate the rest to the forum - let me know what you want to do.

I'll put up a list of the power results later!

Thanks.

That R32 corrado was mental, sorry we didnt stay long had to get back up to Manchester before this storm sets in. Anyway well played Jim for organising it, oh and thanks for the cookies and cakes.:thumbleft:

What a great day. Thanks Jim.

I was waiting long time for this.

Very pleased with results and im glad I didnt have to eat printouts. :)

Jim has all the numbers.

I'll have a shed load of pics in a week or so once they've been processed by my friend.

Numbers are as follows.. afraid I didn't note down torque values this time, so just got BHP's..

Jim - 203BHP (VR6)

mic_VR - 201BHP (2.8 24V)

VAG-hag - 209BHP (VR6)

redborbet - 198BHP (VR6)

Hofmeister - 227BHP (Supercharged VR6 - belt slipping)

RedTyphoon - 509BHP (no, really) (R32 Turbo)

owen g60 - 230BHP (G60 with 52mm (!!) pulley)

bendunstan - 167BHP (G60)

JMC - 250BHP (G60)

dragon green - 262BHP (20V Turbo)

pbradley98 - 199BHP (VR6)

VRTrickster - 210BHP (VR6)

Edited by Jim

Had a great time today,

Was good to out some faces to names and have a look at other people's cars. Definitely do it again and glad the g60 produced some strong numbers for what is almost a stock car. A good base for my plans anyway.

Thank's Jim is that your car at top of list? Very good figure's for what is a pretty standard car am i correct in saying this? RedTyphoon well what can you say :awesome: Vag owen and JMC also very strong dragon with 262 hasn't this engine done quite a bit of mileage? if so very good look forward to the pic's owen.

Great day out catching up with people, meeting new people and generally standing around chatting cars. And of course seeing RedTyphoons car was amazing to witness! Good work.

Thought all the cars were really good, and some great figures. Hearing peoples plans for mods and further power always good as well.

Bit gutted my car misbehaved big time, and surprised at vagcom revealed as it seems to run so well. Still, at least Sunday lunch and a cuddle with a furry amphibian rounded off a great Sunday.

Hope everyone got back ok. And Matt..... I'll make sure it's clean next time mate ;)

Thank you all for positive comments.I have some pics for you.My specs. Garrett GT3076R, 550cc injectors,Aeromotive intank fuel pump, Aeromotive FPR,homemade exhaust,homemade intake manifold,DTA ecu,LC1 innovate O2 sensor, etc...

I got 148 mph in fourth !

293lbs of torque,

(engine done about 80k)

Sound's about right plenty of torque there mate on the way to national day I chased a RS focus and ran out of digit's trying to keep up with him and there was more there but too much traffic so eased off. A bit ****ed off to be honest that I'm so far away as i would have loved to have done it.Next time the plan's in the pipeline will have been done by then. As for you Red :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: you a crazy guy can't fault it :thumbleft: