KIRAN VRT

Mods please delete thread

Hi guys

Long story short breaking my rado down, keeping some stuff to go into next project

I need everything going ASAP and all prices are not including postage

Vr6 cluster fitted with ddi dials £100

Spa turbo exhaust manifold £200

Walbro fuel pump £50

Gaz hga suspension with 2 sets of springs, has only seen 5000 miles use and still under warranty £400

Black Leather interior £350

Leather door cards and quarter cards £200

Helix paddle clutch loads of life on it £250

Front mount intercooler kit and modified front bumper to complete set £400

4" maf sensor £20

Obd2 ecu and transponder £50

Bbs 16" wheels £100 - cant remember the model name but they are the 5 stud, split rim but not rm or rs

Audi tt comps 17" £225

Arp rod bolts £100

Side exit exhaust system £250

A pillar dual pod £20

Porsche brake conversion kit £450 inc lines and ferodo ds2500 pads and discs again loads of life on them

Swg scuttle cover painted in brilliant black £45

Vr6 gearbox - £100 - no crunches and held up perfect on my turbo engine

Am considering selling the emerald ecu and custom made wiring loom but would want a minimum of £1000

If anyone requires a custom loom for any ecu for a vr6 turbo, please do let me know.

Panels, lights and all other bits available, so please do ask, also have audio for sale

I'm trying to keep thread small so for pics please see my build thread

Whole shell breaking so do ask for anything at all as my garage is full to the brim

Cheers

Kiran

Edited by KIRAN VRT

Will take the a pillar gauge pod. Please PM with payment details and a posted price :)

Hi mate

Headlights are fine

One of the adjusters broke and i have glued it back together and have ise for a year with no probs

Can send you a pic but they work fine and will

Do a good price. Send me an email address and will email you pics

Cheers

Kiran

Hi, what are the front wings like? Not fussed on scratch's or small dinks but looking for a pair of rust free items. Cheers

Cheers thanks. Would be interested in a drivers front fog light and the dash centre console (the bit that houses the radio etc) if you could send pics of those at the same time. Cheers

Edited by Hinesy

Hi there - I'm interested in the gearbox. I can collect at a push, but I'm based in Norwich. If I was to arrange a courier would you be prepared to drain it, put it on a half pallet and have a courier collect it? Would you also be kind enough to pm me the first bit of your postcode so I can plan routes/costs etc? Ta.

Please let me know - many thanks - Tim.

Hi guys

I know this is going to sound wrong but I was breaking my rado as I found a 4 motion and was going to go 4wd.

Turns out I'm not going to be able to move forward with these plans.

I'm selling a mk4 v6 4motion for cheap and will prob have to ultimately sell my entire build.

Sorry to those who have been enquiring about parts but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

To all those of you out there building your rados - finish them 1st before starting families!!!

Again very sorry guys

But if you're looking for 4wd conversion parts why not buy a whole car for cheap!!!!!