leon263

Miscellaneous door components.

Here we have a variety of door components, all reasonably priced but postage will be extra.

Door impact bar. Will fit either side and can be retro fitted by removing the large plastic grommet in the rear of the door to gain access. You will also need to remove the door card to hold it in position while you do up the bolts

£15

PA140021.jpg

Two door mirrors in Dragon Green, excellent paint but the glass has the usual discolouration around the edges. Motors not checked.

£10 each .... £15 for the pair STILL AVAILABLE

PA140020.jpg

Inner window scrapers. These clip onto the inner edge of the window slot in the door. Excellent condition.

£5 each .... £8 for the pair

PA140018.jpg

Inner door openers. Standard plastic, complete and in good condition.

PA140015.jpg

Door check rods. Universal fit, will do either side.

£5 each .... £8 for the pair.

PA140012.jpg

Vacuum, central locking actuators. Universal , will do either side.

PA140010.jpg

Door latches, left and right. Scruffy but fully functional.

£10 each .... £15 for the pair

PA140009.jpg

Any questions ........... PM me.

Edited by leon263

I'll have the passenger door handle and scraper seal please!! Can you post? if so, PM me details please buddy

I'll have the 2 large plastic grommet's.And the 2 window corner trim's Please Posted to Kilmarnock?

Edited by clumpy1

I've made a cock up Leon! I need the top door car trim not the scraper seal, sorry! If the other guy doesn't take them, I'll have the pair please mate. I still want the passenger handle though.

Thanks mate.

Sorry to keep adding to this Leon, can I have a drivers side window regulator too please. Mine is very slow going up this morning! And to be clear about the door handle, I mean the outer one. Cheers mate!

Edited by seanl82

No problem mate, your name is on it. We'll let the dust settle for a couple of days and work out a price for the lot.

Bob

Can i have the passenger side window regulator please! how much posted?

Due to the weight and size it would be £13 via Parcelforce 48, fully insured and signed for. I'll PM you my details should you want to go for it.

I'll take both door handles please,

I'll need them posted,please pm me the amount and details

Passenger side provisionally sold, drivers side still available ........ £14 posted First Class Recorded, drop me a PM if you want it. I'll hold it for you until I hear otherwise.

Interested in the inner door scrapers if still available. Are there any cracks on them? Cheers.

Both are in very good, undamaged condition with the 'felt' edge that sits against the glass being totally unmarked.

Please be aware that these are not the trims that clip onto the door cards. They are the trims that sit on the inner edge of the window slot which would be the inner metal skin of the door.

Unfortunately, due to the 93cm length, they are classed as a large parcel and would cost £12 to post using Parcelforce 48.

Edited by leon263

Hi Leon,

window regulator arrived on thursday as you predicted, great packaging and item looked in great condition. fitted it on saturday (not a job i want to do again any time soon!) and it works a charm. Many thanks!