vw bobby

My new wheels

Hi all,

I thought some pics of my new wheels I bought today, I need to fit slimmers tyres and give them a good clean.

20131020_134137_zps3619bc8b.jpg

20131020_134130_zps8cb6e416.jpg

Cheers

Bobby

Hi all,

I thought some pics of my new wheels I bought today, I need to fit slimmers tyres and give them a good clean.

20131020_134137_zps3619bc8b.jpg

20131020_134130_zps8cb6e416.jpg

Cheers

Bobby

Is it the weightwatcher's "Slimmer's" tyre's your on about Bobby? Like easypop's said get it lowered FFS :lol: Look's like your getting into the swing of thing's regarding wheel's :rolleyes:

What are the width of those? Wouldnt go too slim as things happen.............as you well know!

Quality you will slide aff the road like a tattie scone :lol::lol::lol: I'm loving this thread can't wait till the baron see's it.

Quality you will slide aff the road like a tattie scone :lol::lol::lol: I'm loving this thread can't wait till the baron see's it.

May i enquire to what is wrong? im not up on wheels and their specs etc , please tell just intrested in case i swap my speed lines.

May i enquire to what is wrong? im not up on wheels and their specs etc , please tell just intrested in case i swap my speed lines.

You are not up your wheels but have the 'Rays Engineering' logo as your avatar, how ironic..lol

These are 8 x 17" ET20 running with 20 mm adapters and tyres will be 195/40/17's

Is that ET20 with or without the adapters?

Sorry no swaps mate

You are not up your wheels but have the 'Rays Engineering' logo as your avatar, how ironic..lol

LMAO yep, strange how the world is..

et0? you've gone from one extreme to the other!

no issues with inner clearance, but might rub tyres on outer arch. Could consider a 185/35 nankang for ultimate ridiculousness.

photos above look awesome though, i'm off to make a RWD RadoRod.. :lol:

Cheers bristolbaron for the the info, I have decided I am going to go with 195/40/17. Also wanted to find out what will be the polish to use on the lips?

Cheers bristolbaron for the the info, I have decided I am going to go with 195/40/17. Also wanted to find out what will be the polish to use on the lips?

Autosol is pretty good

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Autosol-Solvol-Chrome-Polish-Aluminium-Metal-Polish-75ml-tube-/290639325120?_trksid=p2054897.l4276

Edited by BILLCOR

I use Megs NXT gen all metal polysh with good results. (No its not a spelling mistake!)

I second that, used this with the polishing drill bit pad things instead of the compound in the kit and had sick results!

1385182_10153306467805524_694432331_n_zpsf245f68e.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76115[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76113[/ATTACH]

I did this to my engine of my bike, i know its not a car but it shows what can be done, i used the traditional mop / drill, and 3 types of polishing soap and a whole lot of time and effort.

Edited by Ray1965

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76115[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76113[/ATTACH]

I did this to my engine of my bike, i know its not a car but it shows what can be done, i used the traditional mop / drill, and 3 types of polishing soap and a whole lot of time and effort.

That looks good mate, what make polishing soap did you use?

That looks good mate, what make polishing soap did you use?

It was supplied with a kit i bought it is general polish blocks, there was a black bar, green and blue bar all of different grades