Harrier

Oh nooooooooooh!

useba2yp.jpgepu5y4ah.jpg

rather gutted at the moment as I went in to the garage to fit my new eBay bargain sunroof motor to the rado & found this had occured :-(

The bike rack had pulled out of the wall probably due to the extra weight of my sons New bike which was up there just until his birthday in a couple of weeks.

Visit to body shop looming :-( :-(

On the plus side my sunroof is fixed

Yeah the arch should be easy enough, I'm a bit more concerned about a peddle width crease in the bonnet,I'm hoping it will push out, don't want to be filling & painting it.Might have to live with it

Be interested if you manage to find a recommended panel beater nearby Daren. I'm sure someone thats pretty competent can knock a small ding like that out mate.

If it comes out ok I will send you his number Sean, I've already spoken to him & he can do it early December

you have my sympathy.... sometimes garages aren't the best things to have...

in the past I've had ladders fall of a wall and even a heavy wood garage door collapse on to cars..... and there's that constant brushing past of the paint work with human traffic in and out the garage.... hope you get it fixed up okay.

If it comes out ok I will send you his number Sean, I've already spoken to him & he can do it early December

Thanks mate. Gotta be a good sign if he's busy for the next three weeks. :thumbleft:

Easy fix for a bodyshop

Ha - I took mine to a local smart repair centre that had "dents repaired from just £20" posters all over the place to see about getting the dent where my manifold hit the bonnet repaired. The bloke half arsedly sauntered out, barely glanced at it and said "£400". I asked about a couple of small marks where the arches were rolled, again barely a glance and "£200 per wing"

BARGAIN!

That's a real bummer , reminds me of when I opened the garage door , started to drive in and the wind brought the door down on the bonnet . Hope you get it sorted soon .

you have my sympathy.... sometimes garages aren't the best things to have...

in the past I've had ladders fall of a wall and even a heavy wood garage door collapse on to cars..... and there's that constant brushing past of the paint work with human traffic in and out the garage.... hope you get it fixed up okay.

Yes, too true mate,thanks. Actually though considering the height that the bikes fell from the damage is pretty minor,thanks to decent gauge steel On the Corrado,I'm sure most modern Cars would have come off a lot worse!

Funny thing is my wife asked if my bike was ok? ....

I didn't actually look at it, more concerned about my car!!