Sign in to follow this  
seanoVR

Corrado spotting - April 2004

Dragon green one with a funny private looking plate and a Volkswerk sticker inthe back window. Haynes arms, A19 near northallerton, last night

Spotted a lovely looking silver 2.0 8v (I'm sure as it had just a Corrado script on the back, plus the 8v only 5 spoke alloys) reg M857 ONP heading towards Abergavenny at about 5.30 pm today.

Black Corrado on nice rims (i think 17's) tinted windows, coming down hamm strasse turning left onto manningham lane at about midday. (Bradford)

dark blue, VR6 (i think) on the bath road near the dumb bell yesterday - both gave each other a wave.

I'm sure that was me but I have a 2L, I recognised your C tho. What colour do you think it is? can't seem to find colour codes but haven't looked that hard...

Sometimes it looks black, sometimes it's clearly blue, when sunlight hits it you can see a glitter sort of effect, not that bothered as its a nice colour.

I don't think its aqua.

dark blue, VR6 (i think) on the bath road near the dumb bell yesterday - both gave each other a wave.

I'm sure that was me but I have a 2L, I recognised your C tho. What colour do you think it is? can't seem to find colour codes but haven't looked that hard...

Sometimes it looks black, sometimes it's clearly blue, when sunlight hits it you can see a glitter sort of effect, not that bothered as its a nice colour.

I don't think its aqua.

......sounds to me to be more than likely midnight blue then :wink:

I don't think its aqua.

:D must be midnight blue mate! There should be something on the log book. The car looked nice & clean. WIll have to have closer look some time.

Mystic Blue Storm in Largs. Absolute Minter! Is the owner a forum member?

Edit: Number Plate removed at owner's request, Kev.

Fraser (KARMANN), was sure I spotted you going the towards Paisley on the motorway. I was heading home from DM's and looked like you going in the opposite direction. It was the rear lights that gave it away cause I couldn't see the number plate. Was it you? Hello 8)

I've spotted 3 Corrado's in the last 12 hours!

1) Was at the level crossing in Crawley at about 10.30 last night

2) Was Furki on the dual carriageway last night

3) Was on North Heath Lane in Horsham about 8.25 this morning

any forum members? Other than Furki of course!

Saw a mystic blue storm parked on Didsbury high st. N**VRG, very very nice. Had chrome licence plate surrounds 8)

Mystic Blue Storm in Largs. Absolute Minter! Is the owner a forum member?

That'll be mine then. Alloys are a bit bubbly after the past couple of winters though.

Ok there's a mystic blue C that lives in Saffron Walden on the Debden road somewhere, I dunno if it's still there but lemme know if you're on here :)

Green VR6 outside White City retail park, Manchester, tonight at about 6pm... I was next to you in the pink MKII Golf driver, sounded like you had a nice induction kit on it when you pulled off! ;)

Blue late VR6 (I think) coming up the A34 in Congleton at about 7pm... Looked good... 8)

just saw a green vr6 on that hospital programme trauma on bbc1. no. plate looked like m223 or something. got all excited, pointing at the tv and shouting out "corrado corrado!!" my sister thought i was mad :)

I saw that too, my daughter shouted Corrado exactly the same time I did.........oh god I'm showing my age!!!

The red 1.8 16v that I saw parked on Earlsdon high street this evening... I stuck a little advert for the forum under your windscreen wiper - and when I came back to where your car was after picking up my curry, the avdert wasnt screwed up and thrown in the road, so you must have read and kept it?

Biggrim-----Yeah that would have been me-was picking up the olds from the airport.Never saw you mate normally when im out that neck of the woods i keep a keen eye out.

Cheers Fraser

I spotted a Silver VR6 mint condition, in church hill car park in Brighton on Sunday about 3pm Any one?, think it was L reg

Had a little run in with a J reg, Red G60 up Oxford Rd in Manchester. Had a little wave, and then taught it a lesson........ :)

I spotted a G60 or 16V Black corrado in the industrial est next to eurocentral. The reg was JUI 35** had a set of 16s on it. I stuck a wee note on your windscreen advertising the forum-make yourself known.

Cheers Fraser