Jim

Speedo Binnacle Covers - Group Buy Feeler - P12 - Prototypes fitted, all OK!

Like the easy removal idea, put me down for a pair please.

Now I just have to decide what to do with the pointless Chinese ones I bought, might try and market them as some sort of advanced tidly winks :-)

Nearly there hopefully. Wanting to test these on another Corrado this weekend just to be sure they fit OK!

It's looking like I've managed to secure some financial backing for these to buy a bunch up front (rather than getting payments off everyone THEN putting in an order), and then will open a group buy and PM everyone who expressed an interested to officially order a set from me.

OK - test fitted on another Corrado this weekend and they seemed to fit nicely too. So I think we're good to go on an order.

I will get in touch with the manufacturers again to confirm I'm happy with the finished product and finalise pricing, etc. I'll be starting a new thread with the full details, and PM'ing all those who expressed an interest, for them to get their formal orders in once I have that info.

Cheers.

Cheers :) I have your pair safe still - I'll have to get your address so I can post them back to you.

Thanks for looking after them! Will pm you my address but only send them if you're finished with them.

Can I still put my name for 2 pairs ?? How much are they anyway ??

Can I still put my name for 2 pairs ?? How much are they anyway ??

As I say just a couple of posts above, I'm still waiting to finalise the price with the 3D printing company. As soon as I have all the info, I'll be making a formal thread with all the info and PM'ing those who expressed an interest, to order from me.

Hey Jim, any developments here or feedback wrt pricing?

Regards,

Jason

Absolutely nothing. I've not heard a peep from the company despite emailing several times. I'm going to be chasing them soon. Sorry guys! Will keep you updated if I get any progress.

Right. We're back on again. For whatever reason it seems my previous emails never got through, but a follow up email yesterday got a prompt response this morning.

Pricing is becoming a little clearer now - I hope to be able to do these for about £12-£13 posted. The CCGB is very kindly fronting the money for this order to minimise risk to myself so as part of that I intend to try and factor in a small discount for current CCGB members who order a pair - seems the fairest thing to do. And again I want to stress I / we are not trying to run this as a profit making exercise - we purely want to break even so it will be as close to cost (plus postage & postage materials) as possible.

Keep your eyes peeled - hopefully this will be getting off the ground very shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Good work Jim! - How was the trip to Germany?

Ian.

Excellent, thanks! Had a really good few days, and thankfully the E38 I bought held up for the whole trip no problems :)

Right. We're back on again. For whatever reason it seems my previous emails never got through, but a follow up email yesterday got a prompt response this morning.

Pricing is becoming a little clearer now - I hope to be able to do these for about £12-£13 posted. The CCGB is very kindly fronting the money for this order to minimise risk to myself so as part of that I intend to try and factor in a small discount for current CCGB members who order a pair - seems the fairest thing to do. And again I want to stress I / we are not trying to run this as a profit making exercise - we purely want to break even so it will be as close to cost (plus postage & postage materials) as possible.

Keep your eyes peeled - hopefully this will be getting off the ground very shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Brilliant work Jim! Your tenacity with this is very much appreciated by many :)

I think I may be needing 3 pairs now ive my old valver back & the gf's storm to cater for as well as the VR

I will happily await the new thread & PM :D

Edit - & great timing too jim as I will be tackling the valvers matrix via dash out very soon lol

My initial order is for 60 pairs and is clearly going to be nowhere near enough.. I might see about increasing the order. Will see how it goes over the next few days.

My initial order is for 60 pairs and is clearly going to be nowhere near enough.. I might see about increasing the order. Will see how it goes over the next few days.

Hello Jim nice work, top man,

I'd be interested in 2 sets please,

if you're able to order some more.

I've sent you a PM of the above.

Many thanks

Si

When the order is actually in, I'll run through the thread in order for the people that asked and PM them all. I'll sell out the first batch of 60 and then put in another order if that's been successful and keep going till everyone that wants a set (or three) gets a set.

When the order is actually in, I'll run through the thread in order for the people that asked and PM them all. I'll sell out the first batch of 60 and then put in another order if that's been successful and keep going till everyone that wants a set (or three) gets a set.

True gentleman, thank you

Wow,

That's not going to be a five minute job !

Thanks for sorting this out