ExR32

How Low is your Rado?

Hi all,

Just wondered how low others are, as I'm looking to drop mine a little more, but still undecided. Pictures would help!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77274[/ATTACH]

Mines low but not ridiculously low. I like the fact my car handles really well and can just about get over speed bumps. Plus I'm too old for a slammed car now :(

Not low at all. I run Boge sports shocks and H&R springs and the ride is just a little lower than normal and very comfortable.

Oh go on then seeing as everyone else is lashing pics up. This is about as good a side profile as I've got

null-17.jpg

Current height not too low. I like it to handle so never so low that the subframe is lower than the wishbones..... No matter how tempted I am to run it right down just to see D6C85AC2-2AA9-4D59-BA19-152A1BB611B2-3898-0000021D20FC7707.jpg

And I really want a rolling shot of my car!

I cheat with air ride:camp:

corrado_snow_amber_2013_5_zpsd7053150.jpg

corrado_snow_amber_2013_zpsa8f1502c.jpg

Obviously couldn't drive it like that, so I tended to run at this sort of height just pottering about locally.

BorbetBLomeshayre1.jpg

And in all honesty it drove a little crap, was definitely a better drive when it was maybe 30mm higher than this at least.

newborbetafitted4.jpg

corradoborbetaselling2.jpg

Whoring the pics as I do miss driving it. :-( :brickwall:

It's a fine line on these cars, too low ruins the drive and too high ruins the looks!

Couldn't agree more

Air ride, thats the way forward, can set how you like .:thumbleft: My lads got it fitted to his Golf gti, looks good up and down when you come to a speed hump.

1743697_10152203424740682_133462652_n_zpsb49cc70c.jpg

Mine. I catch in quite a few places round these parts but it's only the splitter that does :)

Edited by Andy-H

Would help if people could measure from arch to ground, that way we could compare. As MicVR said best halding seems to come from when wishbones are at least parallel with ground however above that is even better. Looks wise that doesnt work. I have mine set just below that point as its the best compromise for looks and steering feel.

The whole if your not rubbin your not dubbin is a load of tosh IMO. If your rubbing then there is something wrong IMO.

Run mine at the height set when owned by Coullstar. Perfect blend of looks and just being able to clear speed bumps.

_MG_0908_zpsc8194ab5.jpg