Alty

Spray cans for VW Corrado colours ?

I found the post with the colour codes... Thinking mine is tornado red ( Is this colour code found on the car anywhere ? )

And has anyone found a supplier that can supply cans of... ?

Thanks Scott

The colour code is on a sticker on the rear panel inside the boot. I'm sure there must be somewhere you can get it mixed locally, Halfords perhaps?

Ian.

Halfords will indeed mix up the paint for you & in relatively small quantities too.

Though i doubt they would be in aerosol can form - mine was just in a small pot

Tornado Red it is! (I've never noticed that lable!) Sweet didn't think of them, Thanks guys

I Was able to get a Flash red can at Halfords, they seemed to have a few other VW red's as well.

I'd find a place locally that will mix it up for you tbh. Colour match online or from Halfords will never likely be great. I found a place where I used to live that did it all in house. He came out with a ton of Vw paint swabs and matched it to the car, then went in and mixed it while I waited. I've used paints4u on a couple of instances, one a good match, one not so good. Hope this helps.

Can't find them, maybe they went bust.

Another good one is paints4u.

http://www.paints4u.com/

Have used both before.

I've used these on several occasions.

Never had an issue with the colour match... I have only used them for aqua blue however.

Zakparts is where i get mine. Will find a link.

That's where I bought some a few years ago. But www.zakparts.com comes up with a "server not found" error. Strange though as the domain is still owned:

Domain Name: zakparts.com

Registry Domain ID:

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.1und1.info

Registrar URL: http://1and1.com

Updated Date: 2013-07-14 00:00:00

Creation Date: 2008-07-14 00:00:00

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-07-14 00:00:00

Registrar: 1&1 Internet AG

Registrar IANA ID: 83

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

Reseller:

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

Registry Tech ID:

Tech Name: Hostmaster ONEANDONE

Tech City: Slough

Tech State/Province: BRK

Tech Phone Ext:

Tech Fax Ext:

Tech Email: [email protected]

Name Server: ns59.1and1.co.uk

Name Server: ns60.1and1.co.uk

DNSSEC: Unsigned

URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-03-25 00:26:52

Edited by Portent

Err, that's impressive research there Portent, but you appear to have posted the poor chaps full name, address and phone number on a public forum....he hasn't actually done anything wrong. I'm tempted to ask how you did that but I'm not sure I actually want to know how easy it is to pull people's details down off the net!

M.

Err, that's impressive research there Portent, but you appear to have posted the poor chaps full name, address and phone number on a public forum....he hasn't actually done anything wrong. I'm tempted to ask how you did that but I'm not sure I actually want to know how easy it is to pull people's details down off the net!

M.

Sorry good point although it's publicly available information. When you setup a website then it's available to anyone who wants to perform a who-is lookup on the website URL (website address). You have to add contact details unless you are a private individual and then you can choose to opt out. It's the online equivalent of looking up a companies head office address which has to be available. Private individuals can opt out of it (they sometimes forget to) but as it's was a company selling stuff then it should be a legitimate company address and contact details.

I'll edit it to remove some of the information but anyone in the world can look it up using any of the domain name search engines:

https://www.tsohost.com/domain-names

For the record I had great service from the company. I just pasted it to show the website was still owned but can only assume it is no longer trading.

Edited by Portent

I have had some bad cans from halfords it also took me about an hour to convince them bromber existed iv used paints for you many times always spot on.