clumpy1

Storm anyone???

Saw that this morning. Looks and sounds a very good example (apart from the wheels), but that price is a bit strong........

Saw that this morning. Looks and sounds a very good example (apart from the wheels), but that price is a bit strong........

I thought the wheel's looked ok Sean I myself could not do a Classic Green car wouldn't mind a Dragon Green tho

It looks very clean and original (aside from the wheels), but looks a tad steep price wise! I have recently aquired a 2 owner 58k miler (non-Storm, though Storm spec Aqua Blue with Beige Leather) with excellent VAG history for significantly less than this asking price..

But as good original, low miles, low owner cars get rarer there will be a definite market for them, even over arguably more sorted higher miles cars. For example I bought a lovely Classic Green Storm last year for half this asking pice that had done just over 100k miles, but was arguably a better car! I now realise I probably shouldn't have sold it, but circumstances dictated I had to. Big mistake that I hope Ive now rectified!..

Edited by Billzeebub

It looks very clean and original (aside from the wheels), but looks a tad steep price wise! I have recently aquired a 2 owner 58k miler (non-Storm, though Storm spec Aqua Blue with Beige Leather) with excellent VAG history for significantly less than this asking price..

But as good original, low miles, low owner cars get rarer there will be a definite market for them, even over arguably more sorted higher miles cars. For example I bought a lovely Classic Green Storm last year for half this asking pice that had done just over 100k miles, but was arguably a better car! I now realise I probably shouldn't have sold it, but circumstances dictated I had to. Big mistake that I hope Ive now rectified!..

You hope ;)

But as good original, low miles, low owner cars get rarer there will be a drfinite market for them, even over arguably more sorted higher miles cars. For example I bought a Classic Green Storm last year for half this asking pice that had done just over 100k miles, but was arguably a better car! I now realise I probably shouldn't have sold it, but circumstances dictated I had to. Big mistake hat I hope Ive now rectified!..

Come on guys it's worth every penny :) you lot keep lowering the prices so they will never rise.

I hope they will soon as they get rarer... I may be dreaming as I'm an original owner with less than 40k on the clock.

I thought the wheel's looked ok Sean I myself could not do a Classic Green car wouldn't mind a Dragon Green tho

:nono:

Come on guys it's worth every penny :) you lot keep lowering the prices so they will never rise.

I hope they will soon as they get rarer... I may be dreaming as I'm an original owner with less than 40k on the clock.

I agree with this, we are the first to de-value our cars, anyone looking for a Corrado may come on this forum and is all they read is us saying 'too expensive' lol!

Bargain that.

Mines going for 12k if anyone's interested though :)

I think this is a fair price if the car is really in as good a condition as the description says it is. I genuinely think prices are rising for good examples.

I would agree, very good paint, leather and some of the inevitable jobs done, maybe with some powder coating thrown in = strong money..

Mines up for £5,475 - 86K on the clock and very similar condition to this one with quite a few extras thrown in :)

Mines up for £5,475 - 86K on the clock and very similar condition to this one with quite a few extras thrown in :)

Perosnally i think that is worth that every day of the week…

It really is time we stop underestimating our corrado values..

I agree Michael. I think part of the problem is that the market is a very limited one indeed and people expect to get them away as quickly as they would a more common car, hence they sometimes accept a lower price for the sake of expediency. I'm prepared to wait to get a better price having worked out what its still worth to me. I'm taking it for a small spin this afternoon and I find myself really looking forward to that so its still special.

Is that your's on Pistonheads?

Is that your's on Pistonheads?

No, only advertised it on the CCGB site at the moment

I think if you advertise it a little wider, you'll find it sold in no time. Sub 100k, mint condition Storm with some choice modifications. It should be an easy sale.