scott1980

Low low mileage Corrado on ebay!

Lol, let the comments commence :lol:

A Schitt advert and "1 lady owner" is not a good selling point imo.

As for £9000 for a valver, yeah right.

Lol, let the comments commence :lol:

A Schitt advert and "1 lady owner" is not a good selling point imo.

As for £9000 for a valver, yeah right.

Ha ha i was resisting but what an awful listing!!

Barely any info, no pictures, top end price for an absolutely mint VR & more than likely a pig of an engine cause it has never been used properly in all its life......nevermind the 'confidence inspiring' company website with nothing but a logo lol

joker!!

The 16v prices have formed up a bit recently but that is ridiculous. It is double the price it should be for a perfect low miles car

Youd of though they'd of put a few pics on , unless theyre gonna update it ...whats the lowest mileage Corrado knocking about I wonder . True , lady owner isn't a selling point but one owner from new sounds good to me , theyll know anything and everything about the car .

Can't fathom the £9000 price tag though !

I'm sure it had pics and a lower price tag previously?

If you "End listing" too often because its sold "Elsewhere" ebay charge you the full fee anyway, I've doubled the price of items myself to ensure the item remains unsold.

This seller could be doing the same?

I wasn't trying to dismiss our dear old Valver friends as not worth high values btw, but £9000 is bloody steep for any Corrado, let alone a valver!

As for Lady owners still being used as a selling point these days, it's just outmoded. The lovely ladies of this forum excluded and using the women of my life thus far as a yardstick, this is why I avoid lady owned cars:-

Too many short journeys, oil never gets up to temp.

Don't service it often enough (or ever if you're my Mum & Girlfriends 4 - 12)

Dangle their chain of 50,000 keys and novelty key rings onto the roof whilst fumbling around in the handbag (also on the roof) for their phone or purse.

Take their chain of 50,000 keys and novelty key rings out of the ignition BEFORE opening the door and scratch the hell out of the door card plastics.

Are unable to judge gaps and kerb rash the wheels (all 4 of them).

Are unable to judge speeds and wait at junctions for an inordinate amount of time.

Have poor night vision, too easily distracted by cones and other reflections and seem unable to cope on roads with no cats eyes.

Park as close to the shop entrance as possible (not miles away like us chaps)

Make pale grey / beige sun visors orange with constant application of foundation.

Scratch / mark the leather with their buckles and other bits of metal sticking out of their haute couture outfits.

Etc

I wasn't trying to dismiss our dear old Valver friends as not worth high values btw, but £9000 is bloody steep for any Corrado, let alone a valver!

As for Lady owners still being used as a selling point these days, it's just outmoded. The lovely ladies of this forum excluded and using the women of my life thus far as a yardstick, this is why I avoid lady owned cars:-

Dangle their chain of 50,000 keys and novelty key rings onto the roof whilst fumbling around in the handbag (also on the roof) for their phone or purse.

Take their chain of 50,000 keys and novelty key rings out of the ignition BEFORE opening the door and scratch the hell out of the door card plastics.

Are unable to judge speeds and wait at junctions for an inordinate amount of time.

Have poor night vision, too easily distracted by cones and other reflections and seem unable to cope on roads with no cats eyes.

Make pale grey / beige sun visors orange with constant application of foundation.

Scratch / mark the leather with their buckles and other bits of metal sticking out of their haute couture outfits.

Etc

Kev - thank you!!

Once again you surmise in you own wonderful style & bring smiles & laughter to my day lol

We are confident that this is the best example around , ....er how do you know ? . If its that good where are the photo's?

Etc

:lol::lol::lol: Kev's not bitter :rolleyes:.......... However it is all very true ^^^^ That is.(loved the Etc at the end priceless)

Etc

Apart from the makeup, that literally sounds like my husband :cool:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who values the importance of parking far away. I park way away from anyone with doors on their car. The one time I didn't, my last car received the worst possible ding, paint removed and all :(

Edit - as for the advert, I imagine there are few low milage about mine has only 73,500 (1.5k are mine)the history indicates it's only ever been used as a weekender and done a few thousand miles a year on average and all the problems I seem to be getting with her are due to non-usage. Sometimes low miles isn't always a good thing.

Edited by DPS

Photos are on now, looks like a minter . Not keen on grey interior myself though . Good luck to em getting full asking price ! Ha

Hi. I am sure this is the same car I viewed when being sold by the 'Lady owner' and her husband . The condition was described as immaculate and accompanying photographs all showed the offside and the interior. Closer examination revealed that the near side required body work repairs along with the spoiler which had been badly touched in by hand. More importantly the back panel had significant corrosion behind the badge and along the main seams. In fact the badge was being held on with rawlplug and not much else. In addition some of the electrics didn't work. Despite being offered the car at a much reduced price, I walked away.