axcel01uk

Vr6 Temperature sensor guard shield

Bought one last year for less than £10.00 from VW, had a nice surprise as there were 2 in the box so got a spare!

Ian.

My local dealer couldn't find any. Don't know if it's a combination of useless dealer and no stock or just that they don't have any in stock.

Either way it 90 mins round trip to my next closest dealer/tps, so I'll take the hit on cost if indeed this is a bit of profiteering :-)

My local dealer couldn't find any. Don't know if it's a combination of useless dealer and no stock or just that they don't have any in stock.

Either way it 90 mins round trip to my next closest dealer/tps, so I'll take the hit on cost if indeed this is a bit of profiteering :-)

I've ordered a couple from my local dealer, should be in Tuesday - If you don't wanna be shafted by E Bay I will do it for £10.00 posted?

Ian.

I think my current car is the only one I've owned that actually has this part fitted! It's usually either totally gone, rolling around in the Boot or at the bottom of a box of parts

I bought mine off the ebay seller thinking they were no longer available, but it might be worth anybody else who's interested waiting to see if Ian has any joy with his dealer. Looks like you could save yourself a few going direct to vw.

Yeah, I got one from the dealers last week, £6 something I think (I also ordered 2 slam panel trims that the bonnets pins go into, and the rivets to fit them). Ordered on the Saturday, picked up on Tuesday (Martins VW, Old Basing, Basingstoke)

ps the rivets were a rip off, bought genuine but they are literally identical to all other makes of pop rivets.

Picked them up yesterday, will send PM's later tonight. VW are showing 14 left in stock so have ordered another 2 in case anybody else wants one without being ripped off on E Bay.

Ian.

I have one on mine now - was without for ages until someone pointed it out to me

Shame nobody offers the same service for roof mouldings Ian ;)