VAG-hag

GB feelier: slim fan brackets

If I get chance tomorrow I will give them a ring and see if I can organise any discount for a group buy of fans

Steady on Chris I can only fit so much thank you beer in my car! Meeting is at castle hill, cottingham in the afternoon.

Looks like the 'prototype' set will be done today / tomorrow morning. Cottingham isn't that far from where I work Chris so let me know what time you are finished if you like.

You moved jobs Chris or you at same spot? I might have missed something but are you trialing the fans with the brackets or the brackets on the rad? I'm in Beverley with my radiator out of the car so not that far away but I don't finish in Market Weighton until 5

Do we have any ideas on likely prices for these, guys? I've always been a stickler for keeping things mostly original but knowing the original Corrado VR6 fans are such a weak spot, inefficient, and expensive to replace when they go wrong, then I'd be interesting in picking up a set for my VR.

Cheers.

You moved jobs Chris or you at same spot? I might have missed something but are you trialing the fans with the brackets or the brackets on the rad? I'm in Beverley with my radiator out of the car so not that far away but I don't finish in Market Weighton until 5

Hi Dave, still on sutton fields where you came to before, have you moved jobs? I was looking to trial the brackets on a radiator to check mounting holes.

Just need to ring and see if we can get a group buy discount on the fans jim then just need to finalise the profiling costs.

Ill bring my rad along then Chris :)

Nice one Chris, I have a set of brackets done and sat on my desk! If we make sure they fit your radiator OK and everything lines up then I'll look to get as many done as people want.

Didnt get time at dinner to ring about fans but will try tomorrow.

ill chuck my new one & my OEM one in the boot mate. ill call you after my meeting ~ 15:00

again thanks for this mate.

No Probs Chris. I finish at 4pm tomorrow but may be able to leave a little earlier if it suits.

Spoke to the company regarding the SPAL fans and basically not much to be had in the way of a group buy. Based on 10 sets of the 11" and 9" fans, the group buy would save £14.72 per set.

How did the fitment go? Also how much were the fans in total? Havnt actually checked

Tried the fan beackets and all seem OK, just a small tweek required. I've also got all the measurements off the standard radiator now.

The prices of the fans are on my note pad at work but not there till wednesday now, I also need to get the profiling prices in.

Hi, sorry for the slow response on these.

I made a sample bracket which was tried against a standard and special radiator but the holes weren't perfect and I wasnt confident with them.

After taking some detailed measurements of the radiators I now have a bracket that fits perfectly!!

I will get some costs together and let you know.

Hi, sorry for the slow response on these.

I made a sample bracket which was tried against a standard and special radiator but the holes weren't perfect and I wasnt confident with them.

After taking some detailed measurements of the radiators I now have a bracket that fits perfectly!!

I will get some costs together and let you know.

Ooo a standard radiator fitment too, i like it. Im guessing that would give me the possibility of fitting to my genuine VW rad :D