DriverVR6

Another thing that annoys me....

Why do these idiots wear these trousers/shorts/track bottoms that are designed to fall down?

Do they think they look cool?

Do they think they look like gangsters?

If I was in power they would be banned from being worn in public!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2710277/Orlando-Bloom-takes-swing-Bieber-outside-Ibiza-club-singer-calls-b-Justin-fuels-hook-rumours-bikini-snap-actors-ex-Miranda-Kerr.html

Edited by DriverVR6

The fact that you posted up Justin Berbers face has just totally ruind my night , I don't think there is a big enough cliff I could push him off

Could be worse, could be russel brand. He royally boils my bile. Matty you said you liked the Bieber last time I saw you?

It's ok Matt, apparently Orlando Bloom banged him out in Ibiza last night! :lol:

The way Bieber is carrying on, he'll soon meet an untimely end and do the world a favour. The tattooed f'ck really fancies himself as a modern day James Dean doesn't he?

As far as I'm concerned none of them have anything on this lot , list follows .

Gok or gwok what ever his name is .

Those two on the advert on TV , when they say "is there anything more to life than being good looking ? "

And finally that t&&t from pineapple dance studios who ever that is . All of these need to be shot in site !

Haha banged him out great choice of words sean

Me and my mate spoke about beiber not so long ago and agreed that by the time hes 30 he will either look like that home alone kid macauley kaulkin or he will be six foot under where he belongs for being a total fuk of a human

And yes chris more than spiders that make me yelp and scream

the worst thing about that little prat is his fans. Did you see the pictures recently where he spat off a balcony onto his fans below ? And these idiots still worship him.

And he acts like a big man when hes strutting around with 7ft beefcakes forming a human shield. I'd love to bump into him on his own and have him spit at me, I'd murder the little idiot

I cannot stand that prat Bieber. Just the sight of him annoys me. He's a total idiot.

TBH I have zero time for any of these millionaire pricks. Footballers, gobby ex Big Brother slappers, attention seeking Hollywood f'cks, attention seeking prime time TV f'cks (like that Piers Morgan f'ck), but Bieber really stands head and shoulders above all of them for overall mega f'ckness.

Few people seem to have a natural talent and be modest about it these days. It's all about Beyoncé wobbling her massive arse around and doing the Diva turkey neck, Miley Cyrus wobbling her arse around, Piers Morgan coming out with flippant sh't and trying to make his guests cry and Bieber with his attention whoring because he's a silly little insecure f'ck.

Yep, the world is slowly turning to schitt.

TBH I have zero time for any of these millionaire pricks. Footballers, gobby ex Big Brother slappers, attention seeking Hollywood f'cks, attention seeking prime time TV f'cks (like that Piers Morgan f'ck), but Bieber really stands head and shoulders above all of them for overall mega f'ckness.

Few people seem to have a natural talent and be modest about it these days. It's all about Beyoncé wobbling her massive arse around and doing the Diva turkey neck, Miley Cyrus wobbling her arse around, Piers Morgan coming out with flippant sh't and trying to make his guests cry and Bieber with his attention whoring because he's a silly little insecure f'ck.

Yep, the world is slowly turning to schitt.

Have to agree there Kev I read in the paper today Orlando Bloom took a swing at him outside a restaurant in Ibiza after he taunted him about his ex wife Beiber and his crew got papped oot and when Orlando went inside other celeb's that were there applauded and Di caprio high fived him. Apparently even other celeb's don't like him

The way Bieber is carrying on, he'll soon meet an untimely end and do the world a favour. The tattooed f'ck really fancies himself as a modern day James Dean doesn't he?

I can't stand the little f****r and I keep my fingers crossed that he does meet an untimely end, sooner rather than later.

This pseudo "gangsta" rubbish the youth of today seem to follow and aspire to just makes them look like the sad clueless fools they are. All they seem to do is take selfies for Foolbook and Twatter and make stupid gun signs with their hands!

So the UK isn't going down the pan, it's already got there!

Edited by DriverVR6

Stop stop!

Well get a picture of that radiator up or the torment continue's :rolleyes: I'm serious Rob keep it up mate I think we have almost broke him :thumbleft:

Ah bugger I went to the unit tonight too so could have got a quick pic

Aye Bugger alright for you matey. Rob carry on with the plan bud (there's no telling some folk)

Have to agree there Kev I read in the paper today Orlando Bloom took a swing at him outside a restaurant in Ibiza after he taunted him about his ex wife Beiber and his crew got papped oot and when Orlando went inside other celeb's that were there applauded and Di caprio high fived him. Apparently even other celeb's don't like him

The only people who like Bieber is his teenage girl fanbase. Apparently he was spitting on them from his hotel balcony and they lapped it up. All I can say is these girls must be utterly brain dead morons with very low standards if they idolise that pr1ck.

Still, teenage girls throwing their knickers at pop stars and rock legends doing stupid things to get press attention is nothing new :D

I've always maintained that to be a performing artist you have to be a bit mentally unstable, such as Bipolar for instance. i.e. very creative and talented during their high, but driving Rolls Royces into swimming pools, beating up paparazzi and OD'ing on drugs on their downer. History has shown that the most talented of people were very messed up individuals indeed!! These people are, by and large, egotistical maniacs who crave attention, and when they don't get it, they make their own headlines. To them, being out of the limelight means they are worthless failures. It's all just insecurity at the end of the day, but as exceptionally well paid people with huge fanbases, they really need to get over themselves and behave properly in public.

These people are heavily controlled by hollywood, brainwashed even. All thier music, persona etc is scripted. They either do as their told or thier finished, and not in a p45 kind of way. Bieber is almost spent.