P3rks

1995 (M Reg) Corrado VR6 Breaking - Updated with Pictures

The Fan Control module and loom, right? Sorry, keep forgetting. I have it all prepared, just need to cut the loom and take you some photo's, sort payment etc. I'll pop to the unit tonight for this.

Rich

OK thanks.

Hi Mate,

Have you still got the front splitter and the rear seat-belt guide? (Little plastic bits that have a few clips either side)

Thanks

Have the roof strips gone? Sorry didn't have the time to trawl through all the posts.

Cheers James

Rich, Ive been more than patient on this. I've posted on this forum and sent you numerous private messages. you know the story with my personal situation and why I need these parts so urgently. Ive sent you £100 via paypal on the 21st of August. The last contact you made with me was on the 3rd Sep saying you had shipped the steering column and bonnet cable with UPS. If you are not able to fulfill your end of the deal then at least afford me the courtesy of a reply so I can look elsewhere

Hi Rich,

I'm interested in the headlights. Lost two in 2 weeks and as they are getting more difficult to find I want to keep some spares in hand. I shall be visiting my son in Derbyshire in about 3 weeks and would prefer to collect in person if that is OK? I can either pay cash on collection or send payment to suit you.

Cheers

Ian

Ive been left with no choice here, I made the mistake of trusting Rich/ p3rks and sending payment through "pay a friend" on paypal a month ago. Cant raise a dispute now because of this so have to do a chargeback with my bank to get my money back. There's probably a good reason but a simple reply is not much to ask. So just be careful buying from him

I'm in the same situation paid 20 days ago - no parts - no tracking information - no communication

totally unacceptable.

Sorry for the situation you both find yourself's in but maybe this will be a Lesson. We are all Corrado enthusiast's on here however pay by Good's/Service's no matter who it is it's what I do full stop.

I take your point clumpy and will obviously be a bit more savvy when next using paypal but as a newbie who doesnt use paypal its a easy mistake and rather than pointing out to us newbies that we should learn our lesson it would be more beneficial to the community old and new to apply some influence on your fellow veteran to honor the spirit of the community and fulfill orders or return funds

I think it's a fair point being made. If you buy from someone well established on the forum, you don't expect to be given this kind of run around.

I'm sorry for whatever situation you've found yourself in P3rks that's keeping you so busy and unable to ship parts to people that have paid for them in good faith; but I think you owe all these folks some updates. You chose to list the car for sale when you did - if your personal circumstances at the time dictated you didn't have the spare time to handle the sale of the parts, then why list it?

Thanks.

I am still hoping my bits turn up, not kicked up a fuss yet. I bought some expensive parts from him before and everything went ok, so i'm still trusting him. I did say i wasn't in a rush but paid a number of weeks ago now and had no reply from a message i've sent.

I take your point clumpy and will obviously be a bit more savvy when next using paypal but as a newbie who doesnt use paypal its a easy mistake and rather than pointing out to us newbies that we should learn our lesson it would be more beneficial to the community old and new to apply some influence on your fellow veteran to honor the spirit of the community and fulfill orders or return funds

Totally but I'm not sure what you think I can do to help if he is not responding to yourself and other's. I can see how my comments have come across it wasn't meant to sound harsh

Guys.

I'm so so sorry. Work has really tore me a new one, busy period and someone's ill so I'm covering = 12 hour days and one broken man.

I'm PMing people now including my phone number.

I fully understand I've took the **** with the irregular updates. No excuses.

I'm not going to sell anything else now till I'm back up to speed which should be week after next as my colleagues back on Monday, touch wood.

Everyone concerned has been PM'd and I've included my mobile number for easier contact.

As above not selling anything else for the time being till everyone is sorted.

Great response and attitude - thanks for getting onto this. Fully understand how work can just do a U-turn on you some days (had a 16 hour day in the office late last week because of a major incident with a customer database) so I am sympathetic to your situation.

Cheers.

Hi,

How many other people are waiting for their parts ?

I paid over a month ago now and despite pm's saying my parts have been dispatched nothing has arrived and no contact.

He did pm me his mobile number but doesn't answer it !

The car is also advertised on e-bay.

Very disappointed not the sort of behavior you expect on a forum like this.

Yes mate, Im in the same situation. Money sent, told the parts were dispatched, no replies to PM's, phonecalls, texts or voicemails. Looks like we've been shafted by someone who uses this forum a lot. And if he has taken the trouble to put the car on Ebay he can hardly claim he is too busy to answer our questions.

I must be one of the few lucky buyers who got what they paid for then..VERY lucky, seeing as i'm in Rome, Italy..