P3rks

1995 (M Reg) Corrado VR6 Breaking - Updated with Pictures

His last activity on here was over a week ago. Seems a shame. I bought a number plate tub off him a couple of months ago, which eventually arrived, but did take quite a while due to an apparent mix up in posting...........:shrug:

I've still got nothing. Beginning to feel ripped off now. Will be finding his address shortly.

Are Mod's going to give a prod?? Seem's to be little activity on a thread which should have a little on :shrug:

Nothing any mod can realistically do here. The guy is a let down, true he owes money but at the end of the day nobody on here has any special powers of law over him.

I'm sure those who are serious about getting their cash back will find methods. The rest will chalk it up as experience and avoid any future deals go with the bloke.

It's just such a crying shame that somebody who had the kind of reputation that he had, went sour. There may be more to this story than meets the eye, but the facts in this thread don't paint a particularly pretty picture.

And on that note, I'll search elsewhere for the parts I wanted.

Have tried phoning him, no answer, just sent a text off giving him a week to either get bits to me or send me a refund.

Can we make a list of who has paid money and is still waiting. Just add your name to the list below: (copy and paste etc)

1. Jim Bowen - £350, ABS system and Oil catch can

Nothing any mod can realistically do here. The guy is a let down, true he owes money but at the end of the day nobody on here has any special powers of law over him.

I'm sure those who are serious about getting their cash back will find methods. The rest will chalk it up as experience and avoid any future deals go with the bloke.

It's just such a crying shame that somebody who had the kind of reputation that he had, went sour. There may be more to this story than meets the eye, but the facts in this thread don't paint a particularly pretty picture.

And on that note, I'll search elsewhere for the parts I wanted.

Cheers Sean. I politely prodded him last time which got a response out of him but there's very little else we can do. There's no benefit to banning him or anything like that, as it means he won't be able communicate with anyone even if he wants to. Hopefully he's just extremely busy and will catch up soon.

Cheers Sean. I politely prodded him last time which got a response out of him but there's very little else we can do. There's no benefit to banning him or anything like that, as it means he won't be able communicate with anyone even if he wants to. Hopefully he's just extremely busy and will catch up soon.

That's what I meant Jim I realize there is little you can do at least you have tried which is appreciated I'm sure from those who are owed money/parts

Have tried phoning him, no answer, just sent a text off giving him a week to either get bits to me or send me a refund.

Can we make a list of who has paid money and is still waiting. Just add your name to the list below: (copy and paste etc)

2. Corinium - £95 Front grill & badge, belt tensioner, parcel shelf & K&N panel filter

2. Corinium - £95 Front grill & badge, belt tensioner, parcel shelf & K&N panel filter

Am considering getting a debt collector to sort this out. So if I could get as many names and amounts owed as possible I can pass the whole debt on.

I am not prepared to lose £350 and starting to get quite annoyed about this. Just want the money back now.

Am considering getting a debt collector to sort this out. So if I could get as many names and amounts owed as possible I can pass the whole debt on.

I am not prepared to lose £350 and starting to get quite annoyed about this. Just want the money back now.

He has posted on Edition no mention of anyone from on here who bought from him though.

He's been on here today. Stands to reason he would have read PMs and checked this thread...........

Hello All,

Everyone has been contacted, sent options, tracking details or refunds where applicable. I'm back on track now and up to speed with everything I have sold.

I apologise for what's happened. Life has chucked me a bad hand recently which I know is no excuse. I am now organised and back on the ball. If I can sweeten anyone I've ****ed off in anyway please don't hesitate to ask me and I'll bend over backwards to please you after what I've done.

Regards

Rich

Hi mate,

Does this mean you are in a position to look at cutting bodywork parts at all? We discussed part of the sill a few weeks back.

Cheers

Contact him through eBay as all the parts are currently listed on there:

user: P3rks236 100%

Item: 271772913420

Let's know how you get on as I'm also after a couple bits.

Just to update my parts still have not arrived so the matter is to be taken further, As a serving Police officer I'm about to liase with a colleague over with Yorkshire Police and make it my goal to get it resolved.

Anyone that has had issues please just post up and i'll get a list together of things that have gone missing or not arrived.