Dox

VR6 Scirocco (not really) on ebay - electric recaros = £700!

£700 with Cream leather Recaro's bit of a bargain that is.If it was local to me I'd snap it up.

^ same. Some good money to be made out of that. Only shifted the shell of the green one I broke off my drive last week, the other half would not be impressed if I started on another so soon.

^ same. Some good money to be made out of that. Only shifted the shell of the green one I broke off my drive last week, the other half would not be impressed if I started on another so soon.

Get it bought Gar I'm sure you could persuade the Mrs with some new shoes ;)

You should see my back garden and shed, body panels and parts everywhere. Better sell all them before I start on another lol.

It always amuses me when people say they are going to brake the car, but perhaps when it is fitted with Ricaros that's what it deserves!

It always amuses me when people say they are going to brake the car, but perhaps when it is fitted with Ricaros that's what it deserves!

Why does it amuse you? Seem's a sensible thing to do in this case LHD not in the best of condition why not get part's for one's who are trying to keep on the road?

The spelling!

I agree, annoys the hell out of me! I understand some people aren't the most literate, but when its so frequent I :rolleyes: at the British education system.

I agree, annoys the hell out of me! I understand some people aren't the most literate, but when its so frequent I :rolleyes: at the British education system.

What I always try to remember is that some people didn't have such a good education , they might have had a learning problem or be slightly discolexic , a bit like myself ;)

Was a bargain though and the seats and wheels would have sold on for more than the buy it now price

Its ok Matt, I'll just stone your freshly painted car. :grin:

Good point though, you'd just think people would try a little when advertising. I mean, there is spell check on computers nowadays! And your spellings not so bad anyway, its just your grammar that's atrocious! :lol:

Its ok Matt, I'll just stone your freshly painted car. :grin:

Good point though, you'd just think people would try a little when advertising. I mean, there is spell check on computers nowadays! And your spellings not so bad anyway, its just your grammar that's atrocious! :lol:

Haha cheeky git , you wouldn't dare and anyway if you did I'd have to do the same to your car , that's if you ever get your body shop to pull there finger out haha oooooo

Oooooh below the belt! No your right, I'm torn though. They're doing a really top job so far, so I don't want to rush them too much. That said, they're dragging arse and I'm desperate for it back now now! :scratch: