fitcy

Corrado Roof Moulding/trim Strips

But the Germans got right upset.

that has right tickled me, not 100% sure why but an image of Corporal Jones off Dad's Army springs to mind ;) LOL

that has right tickled me, not 100% sure why but an image of Corporal Jones off Dad's Army springs to mind ;) LOL

"What is your name?

Don't tell them Pike!" :)

It's understandable if someone's gone to the trouble to make tools etc to make these things. Even more so if he's hoping to make a tidy profit. He won't like competition. But competition is good for Buyers. So I'm all for it. I think there's someone in Belgium making them too.

But they immediately started slagging Karmannski's "Chinese Quality" etc when no one's even seen a set! Like come on, give the man a chance.

I'm in Germany by the way. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted there.

"What is your name?

Don't tell them Pike!" :)

It's understandable if someone's gone to the trouble to make tools etc to make these things. Even more so if he's hoping to make a tidy profit. He won't like competition. But competition is good for Buyers. So I'm all for it. I think there's someone in Belgium making them too.

But they immediately started slagging Karmannski's "Chinese Quality" etc when no one's even seen a set! Like come on, give the man a chance.

I'm in Germany by the way. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted there.

ha ha ha well, as Jones said & they seem to have displayed in their responses to your post......"they don't like it up em" lol

im sure there are probably people in the US having them made too. it is a little warped for that guy to think he should have a monopoly on replacement roof rails & definitely not on to have a go at something they haven't even seen

fingers crossed Karmannski's turn out as we all hope they do :)

I can't locate the U.S. Post on eBay I found your link but can't read that stuff. Can we setup payment PayPal via you and shipping or must it be through ebay

In my circumstances, it's mainly because while I'd love to put new roof trims on my G60, like others have said, they don't actually do anything apart from look nice, and for £600 I'd rather spend the money on more needed repairs!

As always, things are worth what people will pay, and if it was the only thing letting mine down I'd pay whatever they cost, realistically, however the roof trims are the least of my worries at the moment!

For £600 I'd rather remove the trims and get the gutters smoothed & painted! No more trouble with trims then. What purpose do they serve anyhow? Are they designed to hold water until I open my window a crack then let loose through the gap?

Update

I will have new front and rear clips in February, so complete sets will be available.

Available with out the strips ? Bought the strip already...

How much with out the roof strip

For those who both strips already I will sale clips separate for few quid not sure how much yet but not a lot £10 let's hope but still may change.

For those who both strips already I will sale clips separate for few quid not sure how much yet but not a lot £10 let's hope but still may change.

I'd like a set when their ready. Thanks