fitcy

Corrado Roof Moulding/trim Strips

Are these roof mouldings still available? I could use new on mine. They are bit corroded :D

Are these roof mouldings still available? I could use new on mine. They are bit corroded :D
Sorry for late reply

Yes they are back in stock

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Looks like KARMANNSKI is possibly on the

VW Vortex forum also,

you might need to send him a PM.

Plus he put up a link on page 29 to another thread, there might be other details on it ??

The link to his shop on this page doesn't work for some reason :shrug:

Si

Edited by vw rule

To be honest, the Karmannski versions are very good and he deserves great kudos for getting such a sought after NLA part back into circulation, but I'd pay the little bit extra for the VW ones - they are made from the original tooling to OEM specs and carry a VW warranty.

If you order through Heritage, shipping is free on orders over 100, so you'll get around the postage costs that way. They may also give a discount to the forum.

To be honest, the Karmannski versions are very good and he deserves great kudos for getting such a sought after NLA part back into circulation, but I'd pay the little bit extra for the VW ones - they are made from the original tooling to OEM specs and carry a VW warranty.

If you order through Heritage, shipping is free on orders over 100, so you'll get around the postage costs that way. They may also give a discount to the forum.

Depends where you are, free shipping over £35 in the UK

https://www.vwheritage.com/535853705-roof-moulding-for-corrado-left-vw-spare

https://www.vwheritage.com/535853706-roof-moulding-for-corrado-right-vw-spare

Thanks Anna - I was thinking of the postage to IE.

Thought you might be from your sig. At least you can still get free shipping, we even offer free shipping over certain amounts to Australia

I don't believe they were much cheaper when new from VW - and that's the problem when doing a low volume rerun where tooling up is the most expensive part. Unfortunately we are probably going to see this more and more if we want hard to get parts remade and the actual market/number of cars still out there decreases.

I think we should get a time machine and roll back the years to say 1993, at least then you were able to still get virtually everything new for the Corrado :help:

But on a serious note I think FENDERVG is right, the market for our Corrado's is getting smaller every year :(

Si