lilfuzzer

Are steering wheels more sort after?

It amases me that my steering collection has sold faster than my wheels!

Just thinking are steering wheels the new status for your car?

I'm not a fan of aftermarket steering wheels personally. Ok I'd think about it if it was originally fitted with some sort of monstrosity like they were in the States, but I don't find the late ones here offensive in the slightest. :shrug:

Wish I'd have bought one of the new ones from the group buy last year.

Icing on a very nice cake.

I changed mine for an italivati or what ever you call it steering wheel and within a week had replaced it with a standard

Speaking of Italvolanti wheels, are they worth anything? Mine had one in when I bought it but I have a Momo Millenium which was the last thing my Dad bought me before he died and I've had it in every car since. Same as the gear knob was a Christmas present from my middle daughters first Christmas so I've ran that in every car since as well

Mine was nice but i didnt like the flex it had in it ,so i decened to go back standard , apart fron that it looked great but cant remember what it sold for

Yeah I suppose it is because they are more affordable than wheels

Personally I think it depends on the car.

BBS wheels seem to be very sort after

that was identical to the one I had

I will let someomne pics do the talking I didnt advertise as they always had first refusal if I sold it

I must have messed up my original reply along the way because I also said

I think it's the price difference. Well it is for me anyway - if I saw something that I really fancied for £100 - £150 even if I didn't have the cash I would stick it on my card. However as much as I would desperately love your RS's Chris, I don't have £1000+ and just can't put that amount on my card anymore 😢

I think it's the price difference. Well it is for me anyway - if I saw something that I really fancied for £100 - £150 even if I didn't have the cash I would stick it on my card. However as much as I would desperately love your RS's Chris, I don't have £1000+ and just can't put that amount on my card anymore 😢

Yeah mate guessing thats what the crack is. To be fair mate I think yoir wheels are special enough

Clumpy I would think your guess maybe right

Yeah mate guessing thats what the crack is. To be fair mate I think yoir wheels are special enough

Clumpy I would think your guess maybe right

Yeah I still like the RHs but just always hankered after a set of RSs - the ultimate wheel for a VW in my opinion.

Yeah mate they just look right. Thats why I am keeping my 17s if I can. But to be fair I put the mkdernlines on verity although they look good I dont think they suit the car as much as the steelies. Maybe just that she has been on them for so long something else seems strange. Was true when trialled the rs it looked great but something was missing lol

Maybe I am just too simple!

Yeah Jamie I echo fuzzy's thought's on your wheel's and it's not just the wheel's mate your car is very well turned out in all aspect's :salute: