Jamie

TT 312mm Brake Setup - What's it worth?

Right firstly apologies for the thread - I hate these types of thread myself but...

I've got a complete Audi TT 312mm brake setup I need to sell and I have absolutely no idea what I should be asking for it price wise. I don't want to give it away but don't want to get no interest cos I've priced myself out of the market. Could anyone be kind enough to give me a rough idea on what I should list it for please? Cheers :)

Right firstly apologies for the thread - I hate these types of thread myself but...

I've got a complete Audi TT 312mm brake setup I need to sell and I have absolutely no idea what I should be asking for it price wise. I don't want to give it away but don't want to get no interest cos I've priced myself out of the market. Could anyone be kind enough to give me a rough idea on what I should list it for please? Cheers :)

about £20 ive heard, but ill give you twice that cus im a nice guy?

Aren't the calipers and carriers exactly the same as the 288 setup but require a spacer, and obviously just bigger disks and pads?

about £200 ive heard, but ill give you twice that cus im a nice guy?

Sold! :lol:

Nice one cheers gents. It is a complete kit with carriers, spacers, hoses etc so ready to bolt on so that gives me something to go on :)

Sold! :lol:

Nice one cheers gents. It is a complete kit with carriers, spacers, hoses etc so ready to bolt on so that gives me something to go on :)

Wow 200!

Far too cheap Chris?

Haha I see what you did there mate didnt read properly on phone!!

I didnt think they would go for that much mate but as you said you have a bolt on set so ddefo more marketable than mine. I was about to put a set up once they are off hopefully this weekend.

I paid 200 quid for mine , that came with grooved disks second hand but plenty of meat , ferrodo ds2500 pads with plenty of meat and the calipers and carriers

I then had to buy the hoses and spacers and fluids

I paid 200 quid for mine , that came with grooved disks second hand but plenty of meat , ferrodo ds2500 pads with plenty of meat and the calipers and carriers

I then had to buy the hoses and spacers and fluids

Guess I am out of touch with these then!!

Let's start a cartel - whack yours up for £300, I'll list mine for £250 and the punters will think they're getting a bargain. Slash yours to £250 in the November sales and the ones that missed out on mine will think they're saving £50 and steam right in! :lol:

Let's start a cartel - whack yours up for £300, I'll list mine for £250 and the punters will think they're getting a bargain. Slash yours to £250 in the November sales and the ones that missed out on mine will think they're saving £50 and steam right in! :lol:

Haha I like your thinking buddy

Im not sure fuzz , the lines arent that expensive and they are proper stoppers with the right pads , makes your head go weird if you brake hard enough haha

Let me know when you decide on your price, I may be interested

Around £200 mate?

Im not sure fuzz , the lines arent that expensive and they are proper stoppers with the right pads , makes your head go weird if you brake hard enough haha

I'd agree with this. I only replaced mine because I wanted the Brembo look (which is sad I know) but if I'm honest they actual braking doesn't seem to me to be vastly different with the Brembos and certainly not worth the massive outlay but like I said - I done it for the looks more than anything. If I was to do it again I'd just paint the TT calipers red

They are staying on verity mate I have 312s on that with standard discs and ferrodo pads.

They are pretty responsive