sexybourbon

Good condition indicators wanted

I've literally just PM'd a guy of ebay wanting £150 for a pair of "mint" ones. Certainly not mint imo. Anyway, I pointed him in the direction of VW Heritage who are selling genuine classic parts ones for £47.50 each. :p

£47.90 actually :geek: :p

I have a pair Matt both mint though one has a stone crack the outer surface is not broken it's below and in the top r/h corner driver's side one if you want a pic I'll try my best to get it as clear as possible.

Send a pic across clumpy I'll have a think , I've just ordered some bits from heritage about five mins ago and noticed they sold them brand new , it's still another 100 quid out the car fund though and at the moment that's not priority for me to buy new

They only have one side though don't they ? Looking at getting a set for mine . If and when the tax man decides to hand over my rebate !!!

Iv just messaged that guy on ebay and asked if he would consider changing hos prices to wich he replied they are genuine parts and therfore better so he would do them for 130 plus delivery , i told him i wouldnt pay 50% more than brand new for second hand parts

Im not fussed about the odd scratches by the way as they will be going orange

You can probably polish out sime minor scratches anyway which may improve the look when tinted orange.

Iv just messaged that guy on ebay and asked if he would consider changing hos prices to wich he replied they are genuine parts and therfore better so he would do them for 130 plus delivery , i told him i wouldnt pay 50% more than brand new for second hand parts

Im not fussed about the odd scratches by the way as they will be going orange

What are you planning on using for tinting?

Not sure yet goldie iv tried to acess the laminex site but cant seem to get it to work , i think id rather spray them like i have the other lights though bit cant find an apropriate orange spray

Im not sure weather arz tuning do orange ones as standard

Only early ones available in orange.

I've been looking for orange paint for a while but no joy. Wonder if it can be made?

Dragon I've tried to open that link but all it does is send me to ads by Google so can't get on it anyone know why ?

Also still need new Indicators as clumpys won't be making there way to me anymore so still on the look out

I posted the link on my I pad,works ok on my phone !

If you google Lamin-X UK you should be able to find them.They do an orange film that looks very much oe indicator colour

I posted the link on my I pad,works ok on my phone !

If you google Lamin-X UK you should be able to find them.They do an orange film that looks very much oe indicator colour

Yep works fine for me too. Lamin-X is really good gear - easy to use, looks decent and from my experience lasts well too. Plus if you PM Riley on here he'll give you a discount code

I'll have a set of clear front indicators ready to go after the weekend if you're still looking? I'll check condition