mic_VR

Pre Christmas mini meet

My apologies, I didn't read the entire thread. :bonk: Saw the post about Faye organising one before and jumped on it. Won't happen again Sean. :salute::p

Local meet is always on the cards chaps. If we can sort a date and venue I'm in.

Also, happy to have a bit of a drive if people a bit further are organising anything. Very keen to get out and about this year, get to some shows etc. half the reason I came back to the Corrado is the social side of it all.

Maybe a trip further a field? The worlds our oyster etc etc

Won't happen again Sean. :salute:

I hope not Sean haha!

Rutland is a fairly decent centralised area in this end of the Midlands.

My apologies, I didn't read the entire thread. :bonk: Saw the post about Faye organising one before and jumped on it. Won't happen again Sean. :salute::p

Yeah my fault. Sorry I didn't realise you were all so territorial

Well I may be up for attending a meet a little further afield, depending upon when and how much further afield it is!

How about Oakham? Can have a drive to top 555 which is a super car dealership on the outskirts to liven up the day :-)

This thread is from the Peterborough meet up a few weeks ago Sean. I don't want to sound like an arse but maybe a separate thread may be a better idea for you. Although Beaulieu is a good shout!

I'm up for a meet in the Peterborough/Nottingham region, how about a pub in Rutland?

The Porsche 944 register have an annual meet at Rutland water which I go to - it's a good meet and we could do similar if you're after that area.

We first meet up in the boat club carpark on the north side of Rutland Water at Whitwell. Parking is charged now though, I think it's £3? Then after we've gone to the White Horse at Empingham for Sunday lunch.

http://www.whitehorserutland.co.uk/

The food is good and they're happy to accommodate a large crowd - if we get one! :thumbleft:

The white horse is nice....i always stop there when riding ar rutland water :-) the only issue I've had with the Whitwell car park is the speed bumps...i scrape!! If anybody is lower than me they'll probably struggle.

Looks a nice pub. When are we thinking for the get together? Sometime in January?

The white horse is nice....i always stop there when riding ar rutland water :-) the only issue I've had with the Whitwell car park is the speed bumps...i scrape!! If anybody is lower than me they'll probably struggle.

Ah yeah good point Chris, I forgot about those as you go in to Rutland Water - quite fierce!

January is good for me too

Im going tomorrow for a bike ride so I'll see how i get on and report back. If i remember right every car park there has speed bumps! I'll take a look tomorrow :-)

I didn't go to rutland water in the end due to the wind. Im sure it'll be fine anyway as the Porsche guys meet there :-)

I can't do the next 2 weekends and but should be free from then on. How about the first of Feb?

Is anyone else going to the vr6oc rolling road day at stealth the first weekend in March?

February would be better for me as the Corrado's broken again however I can't make 1st 2 weekends so i may have to miss it this time round

I can't do the next 2 weekends and but should be free from then on. How about the first of Feb?

Is anyone else going to the vr6oc rolling road day at stealth the first weekend in March?

Hmm... would like to pop along to that. Doubt I'll have bothered to get the VR taxed and insured again by then, though would quite like to see what it's putting out since the rebuild. Either way will try and make it :)

I can guarantee there will be more meets further into the year....the rutland area is real nice in the summer!