Harrier

Diamond Black Vr6

Great work Darren, eleven weeks ! . I will remember to fit the wishbones, the right way up , when it comes to fitting mine lol . I've never fitted any so I wouldn't have spotted it anyway . Looks lovely mate ,well done .

Thanks for the comments chaps, surprised myself really at 11 weeks, it has flown back together 8)

Great work Darren, eleven weeks ! . I will remember to fit the wishbones, the right way up , when it comes to fitting mine lol . I've never fitted any so I wouldn't have spotted it anyway . Looks lovely mate ,well done .

It's not obvious they are upside down until the driveshafts are fitted and then they rub on the anti roll bar links , just remember the brackets for the anti roll bar point downwards :)

Carried out most of the finishing touches to the engine bay today,

fitted new H.T leads, washer bottle with new washer tubing, re-fitted bonnet and gave car a bit of a clean.

Then a very short test drive.

Everything seems fine 8)

DSC04796_zpsbcfkxu15.jpg

DSC04798_zpsinvdibmr.jpg

DSC04799_zpss76to5vk.jpg

DSC04804_zpszivnnufc.jpg

So after all this work there had to be something left !

and this is it, any ideas anyone ??:)

DSC04800_zpsktqpe3su.jpg

thanks for reading :)

You've got me thinking now . If it wasn't dark I would be searching around the bay now .

It's very similar to the radiator top brackets, but not quite

It looks like the bracket for an after market air filter ,or the isv holder .

It's not after market (don't think) and I am pretty sure it's body related rather than something that bolts to the engine,

Well I haven't updated this for a while as I haven't done a lot since before xmas, though I did fit my Karmanski roof trims ,happy with them, found the location of that elusive bracket (rad cowling)

I popped the car over to the body shop last week for a little bit of a machine polish here and there just to get it back to its best and managed a bit of waxing and fine fettling this weekend .

Taxing it from the 1st April and looking forward to getting out and about.

Entered in the concourse competition at Stanford Hall on 1st May, can't wait for that85a23177434cedc35f93ac0e88f7539f.jpg

cac6125f3128b5c0e26496a32817de7a.jpg

Taxed for 6 months since last night so took the car for its first proper drive since the re furb,

Took it to work with me this morning281c7e2f1011884661c750c1140ead2f.jpg

Nice to see it back on the road Daren, always nice to take it to work occasionally when the weather is good. Looking good!

So with Stanford Hall less than 2 weeks away I wanted to have a go at my underside floor pan as it's pretty much the only thing that hasn't been touched.

Not a job I have been looking forward to but I can recommend one of these steam machines.f0a9b50a14729f401da5e4a80e1814c2.jpg

Still hard work but a smallish patch at a time, wire brush WD40 and lots of rags and it's worth the effort, I think !!

2e49f1565168a430bedbf2166287741b.jpg

New brake pipe clips coming tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Harrier