Erallus

Halfords - Nice bundle deal on Proff Ratchet spanners £85 quid reduced to £45

Hi all,

Nice little offer on at Halfords for some great looking ratchet spanners, with a little tool box to keep them in (and other things)

Could have done with these last week! oh well, a good deal if anyone needs any:

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/tool-chests-tool-boxes/halfords-advanced-professional-9-piece-ratchet-spanner-set-and-stanley-12-5-tool-box-bundle

I've got a set of those spanners and they're very good. Don't forget to hang on to the receipt as they've got a life time guarantee. The ratchet on my 13mm keeps slipping so need to find mine and change it! lol

Fairly sure the guarantee doesn't cover moving parts

Already asked in the shop, they said I can take it back. I just haven't hunted around for the receipt yet! Got a lifetime to find it so no hurry lol

Already asked in the shop, they said I can take it back. I just haven't hunted around for the receipt yet! Got a lifetime to find it so no hurry lol

Shouldnt need the receipt now.

I found this out recently when was about to argue about a spline socket as was a gift so no receipt that had broken and they have changed their policy that you dont need the receipt

Shouldnt need the receipt now.

I found this out recently when was about to argue about a spline socket as was a gift so no receipt that had broken and they have changed their policy that you dont need the receipt

That's good news as I have had issues in the past when the local branch would not replace a broken socket without proof of purchase.