Tempest

CCGB National Day 2015

Nice one Eric, last year was pretty awesome, didn't think you could better that but this is just...well...awesome..er..

Just booked my days off work... Can't wait.

Rog.

Just checked 10min from my home (with corrado of course :cool: ) I must go as well! :D

10 mins from Bristol??!!!! - Wow .... What engine do you have in yours.... I want me one of them!

Really want to go - 1st proper meet for me!

1st Sunday of Summer hols too :)

Will put in my diary for now!

Might be up for this depending on arrival date of the new arrival to the family :-) If I can anyone up for a convoy from the North? (Harrogate and surrounding areas??)

I would love to, as I am in Bradford - but think I probably go to my parents on Sat and then shorter drive north to RIAT on Sun :)

This sounds superb! I'd love be there but have a couple of things I can't miss this summer so need to check dates and keep my fingers crossed that nothing clashes...

will be travelling down from Durham

Have we got a convoy from the north yet "rubber duck?" "over!"

I fancy this ! Do I need to join CCGB to be able to tag along : )

Afraid so.. you would be welcome to come and join the club on the day if you wanted though :) But makes more sense to just sign up on our website.

Afraid so.. you would be welcome to come and join the club on the day if you wanted though :) But makes more sense to just sign up on our website.

Our website?

Is that this one or CCGB?

U MOD on both, Jim?

Our website?

Is that this one or CCGB?

U MOD on both, Jim?

Jim is also a committee member of the CCGB, he is editor of the club magazine "Sprinter".

Ian.

Jim is also a committee member of the CCGB, he is editor of the club magazine "Sprinter".

Ian.

And a top bloke,

Ian.

Thanks Ian

Consider it done : )

Have we got a convoy from the north yet "rubber duck?" "over!"

Am sure there will be a possibility!

Still thinking of coming along - just need to convince the GF as its her bday on the Saturday. (don't think she will see it as a present) - Out of interest will anyone be passing Swindon (coming up from the South) early on the Sunday morning as would be god to join a small convoy myself? Thinking it needs to be quite early as the traffic going into RIAT is horrendous!

Still thinking of coming along - just need to convince the GF as its her bday on the Saturday. (don't think she will see it as a present) - Out of interest will anyone be passing Swindon (coming up from the South) early on the Sunday morning as would be god to join a small convoy myself? Thinking it needs to be quite early as the traffic going into RIAT is horrendous!

Tell the g/f u have an emergency and its more important than her ;)

I may travel from Bristol, I ll meet on M4 or M5 or even M32!

Tell the g/f u have an emergency and its more important than her ;)

I may travel from Bristol, I ll meet on M4 or M5 or even M32!

Lol - OK will let you know - although will probably meet on the A419 - if you are coming form Bristol you will probably come off at J15 onto A419 (runs along side Swindon)- just need to scope out a god meeting point!

Lol - OK will let you know - although will probably meet on the A419 - if you are coming form Bristol you will probably come off at J15 onto A419 (runs along side Swindon)- just need to scope out a god meeting point!

Let me know!

Though I still yet to decide if I go,

Register with CCGB,

then sort out kids summer hols....