Graphite

Massive clear-out with some goodies.

MORE PARTS ADDED ON PAGE 2!!

Hi guys,

I'm clearing all the parts I no longer need for building my RWD rado.

Firstly for collection all items are based in Littlehampton West Sussex, I am willing to post but will I will only post through a collection courier due to work. I can post small parts at the weekends to keep costs down on those.

I have a large selection of trim and items such as switches and it will take too long to price everything up, so I will accept offers on any items that do not have prices listed against them, I will also accept offers on priced items also. Please no silly offers, I am looking to raise funds towards a new daily driver.

Okay so firstly the bigger stuff:

5x 5x100 PCD 15" Ex works rally magnesium OZ turbine style wheels. I thought I might use these but this is no longer the case, paid £500 for them.

£450

IMG_2901.JPG

IMG_2902.JPG

IMG_2903.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

G60/16V Eibach front and rear anti-roll bars, although not shown in the pictures I have the bushes for the front and rear + the clamps for the rear, these are £302 new from venom. I can get them powder coated for an additional fee.

£210

IMG_12996.JPG

IMG_2997.JPG

IMG_2998.JPG

Early fog lights, pair of. These are as close to perfect as used items could be, no major chipping at all.

£100

IMG_2937.JPG

Single early fog light, off-side fitment, has a visible chip but not bad.

£25

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

Shot-blasted and powdercoated G60/16V Front cross member including shot-blasted and powdercoated brackets.

£95

IMG_2905.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

Shot-blasted and powdercoated front radiator support, these always get a little bent in the process on the lip and this panel has some extra holes from where an Oil-cooler was fitted.

£50

IMG_2944.JPG

Shot-blasted and powder coated early fuel tank straps. I do have clamps that have been zinc plated which I can include at extra cost.

£40 alone, £50 with zinc plated fixing hardware

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

G60 rear beam with chassis mounting plates, brake compensator arm, stub axles etc all still attached.

£80

IMG_2925.JPG

Powerflex bushes for: Lower arm front bushing, lower arm rear bushing, rear beam bushing, steering rack bushing and front cross member bushing. These have been fitted to suspension components that came on the shell I am building my project into, they NEVER saw the road though so they are effectively new. These total £103.33 from Venom Motorsport.

£55

IMG_3012.JPG

G60 ported and polished throttle body.

£90

IMG_2927.JPG

IMG_2928.JPG

IMG_2929.JPG

Edited by Graphite

G60 clocks - exact mileage unknown ~ 140k - no blue vac sensor - DDI dials, the inverter was a little faulty so the clocks flickered but a replacement inverter is around £15 off ebay.

£55

IMG_2926.JPG

Corrado VR6 front callipers and carriers with braided hoses - included are some EBC greenstuff pads that I'm sure are from a passat but fit the same so I'll throw them in.

£45

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

4x 16" 4x100 Compomotive wheels and tyres (205/45/16) Scrappy condition, need a refurb for road use or just good to move a car around on.

£40

IMG_2906.JPG

G60 timing belt cover, bottom and top half. Top half has been painted and would need a strip back and re-paint.

£10

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

2x black dashboard shells

£25 each

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2911.JPG

IMG_2912.JPG

IMG_2913.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG

IMG_2915.JPG

IMG_2916.JPG

2x boot carpet in black with spare wheel 'hump'

£20 for the top one, £10 for the bottom one

IMG_2907.JPG

IMG_2984.JPG

Grey door cards

£15

IMG_2917.JPG

2x Power steering rack drop link UJ boots, no splits or tears.

£20 each

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

Full black interior trim set including A, B and C pillar trims. Center tunnel trim and gear gaiter surround, tail gate trims, dash under trays, seat runner covers, footwell kick plates, door inner sill covers and parcel shelf supports

£155

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2967.JPG

IMG_2968.JPG

IMG_2969.JPG

IMG_2970.JPG

IMG_2973.JPG

Edited by Graphite

hi m8 - FYI ESET NOD32 anti virus is blocking the site which is linking to your pictures

not sure if anyone else is having the same issue but thought id let you know

I can see the pictures

you are likely to have different AV m8

my AV is saying that "www.troytempest.com/partsale/IMG_1996.jpg" for example has been blocked

I'll take your word mate, no idea what AV I have or not :lol: . I'm on my iPhone

ha ha that would be a 'none' then m8 if your on your iphone ;) PMSL

thanks for the idea though, will take a look at them on there

I get this pictures thing a lot. I'm seeing if there's anything I can do with it. If you cant see them try on your phone, The files are quite big.

IF YOU ARE GETTING IMAGES BLOCKED THEN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS GUIDE TO ADD MY SITE TO YOUR NOD AV SAFE LIST:

You need to add troytempest.com to the safe list

http://www.askvg.com/fix-access-denied-website-blocked-by-eset-nod32-antivirus-due-to-dangerous-content/

Edited by Graphite

Hi there, I'd be interested in one of the black dash shells and under trays, and the better condition boot carpet. Would you be willing to let the. Under trays go with the dash she'll?

Hi there, I'd be interested in one of the black dash shells and under trays, and the better condition boot carpet. Would you be willing to let the. Under trays go with the dash she'll?

Good thing I have two sets of dash under trays then :) I will check the condition of them tomorrow and get you some pics and discuss prices once you've seen them.

I get this pictures thing a lot. I'm seeing if there's anything I can do with it. If you cant see them try on your phone, The files are quite big.

IF YOU ARE GETTING IMAGES BLOCKED THEN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS GUIDE TO ADD MY SITE TO YOUR NOD AV SAFE LIST:

You need to add troytempest.com to the safe list

http://www.askvg.com/fix-access-denied-website-blocked-by-eset-nod32-antivirus-due-to-dangerous-content/

superb thanks for that advice graphite - worked a treat

unfortunately though im not interested in the 4*100 wheels

the prodrive mags on the other hand are tempting but i just cant afford them at the moment

2x Black carpet sets. Heel pads on both are in very good condition.

£45 each

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

2x Black rear quarter boot carpets (both sides)

£27 each

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

Early centre console in great condition

£25

IMG_2966.JPG

Momo steering wheel boss

£20

IMG_3021.JPG

Universal rear strut brace

£20

IMG_3024.JPG

G60 throttle cable

£7

IMG_2991.JPG

G60 valve cover, sand blasted £25. G60 boost return pipe £30, 3x G60 airbox to supercharger air intake pipe £10 each. Oil catch can, offer me!

IMG_2999.JPG

Rear G60 painted white, £10. Rear 16V badge, chrome is in immaculate condition £40

IMG_3004.JPG

G60 ABS ECU, wiring loom and dash light. This was working when removed from the car, no faults. £80

IMG_3019.JPG

IMG_3020.JPG

Edited by Graphite

Hi,

Can you let me know what the part number is on the boost return pipe?

Also do you know why the bit the attached to the supercharger, is half way up the pipe. Is this part broken or something?

I can get the part number for you. The collar being up the pipe is nothing unusual, they can move freely when unbolted, it basically acts as a clamp on a swaged section of the pipe where it sits into the charger return outlet.

Sorry I am in the middle of moving house so a bit busy. I will endeavour to get this for you tomorrow.