paulcan69

Hello and something you guys might want?

I'd rather some people got some use from them

Would love to hear what you all think of the content

And if there is new stuff in there (I.e not on the net yet)

Jim when you see this do you agree and if so pm me your address please

Will try to post em' Monday as have a few days off

Do you also agree to scan/get them on the net quick so these boys can start using the info?

Ta

Paul

Hello Paul.

That's amazingly generous and whilst I can't promise to get scanning them immediately I do have access to a high quality scanner at work and could start on it over some evenings and will indeed share it all on the forum with credit to you, to say thanks.

I am quite tied up all weekend at the NEC Restoration show but will drop you a PM layer tonight with my address. I would be more than happy to reimburse you postage costs, etc.

Thanks again :)

That's a great gesture, thank you for contacting the forum and donating these. It will certainly benefit the wider community and no doubt keep a few on the road in the process if this happens. :salute: :thumbleft:

+1

Second that :thumbleft::thumbleft::thumbleft::notworthy:

This is great, nice to see some community spirit.

Simular thing happened on the CRX forum a few years ago, the club now has a Honda workshop manual available for download, be good if we can get the same done on here.

I've got a scanner here if you want to share the load Jim.

Rog.

This is great, nice to see some community spirit.

Simular thing happened on the CRX forum a few years ago, the club now has a Honda workshop manual available for download, be good if we can get the same done on here.

I've got a scanner here if you want to share the load Jim.

Rog.

Very kind, Rog. I'll see what quantity of stuff comes through and gauge it from there and let you know?

The scanner I can use is a big multifunction device with a sheet fed scanner so in theory I can pile up the sheets and leave it to it.. but have never actually scanned more than one page at a time so no idea if it'll behave!

Might have underestimated the amount of work to be done here...

There's absolutely tonnes of stuff. But I should be able to rattle through it over the coming months if I just do a bit at lunch time or staying behind for 30 minutes or so on evenings. Hope people can be patient!

Awesome Jim, this is going to be a really asset to the community.

What's the plan, just have it online somewhere or maybe issue it on disc etc.

BTW, offer to help is still there, I've only got a home scanner but I'm sure its up to the job.

Rog.

I think online is the best option for now. People are free to download it as they see fit, then.

As you can see it's specific manuals and not EVERYTHING there is to know about the Corrado, but will still be darn useful.

I think online is the best option for now. People are free to download it as they see fit, then.

As you can see it's specific manuals and not EVERYTHING there is to know about the Corrado, but will still be darn useful.

:thumbleft::clap::clap::salute:

Top job.........nice to see people still have kind hearts.....big shout out to Paul for allowing the forum these. Do we know where his garage is located, that said can he service a corrado now we have these

Awesome donation, fantastic that someone came up with this very kind gesture given that some people would auction a 6mm used bolt on eBay..

What a true gent.