corrado wannabe

Own up then, who was it???

Very nice Corrado in July's edition of practical classics.

All cars owned by the lads keeping the Battle of Britain planes in the sky for us all.

Nice little write up about the C as well.

Dougie

Just had a read - some good positive comments! 2/3 rds of a page and 3 photos - nice looking VR

It's always interesting to read these articles, but they rarely tell us anything that we didn't already know. A quick scan in the newsagents will do me unless someone scans a copy and posts it up here.

Hello everyone!!

Haha just stumbled on this thread, the chap in the photo is me with my VR6, not a bad little article hey!!

Thank you all also for your kind comments :)

Hey Westie... Nice car mate. And really happy to see the positive comments. Quite often on the forum people are on here talking about problems.... It's easy to forget how great and how reliable these cars can be. I'm a recent convert to the C and am loving it.... Glad you are too.

Cheers Chuggs,

Yer the Corrado is a great car, definitely my favourite car I've owned so far and the VR6 lump certainly is a reliable and acoustically awesome engine too.

The car is currently going through a suspension and brake restoration and modification phase. So very excited to see the results :D

nice 1 chugs!!

westie, yes a nice write up. have you put yourself a thread on the members gallery here?

Thanks Chugs. Looks like a great car Westie. Always good to see an article about a Corrado, it helps raise their profile.

Hey Goldfinger,

No I haven't got a thread in the members bit yet, what's that about??

on the main forum page scroll down until you see 'members gallery' & click on it

create a new thread in that section, call it what you will & post some info & pics for us all to see :)

for example this is mine....

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?44751-g0ldf1ng3r-s-VR-amp-return-of-the-valver-VR-wheel-swap

Hey Goldfinger,

No I haven't got a thread in the members bit yet, what's that about??

Ah so you're the other person on the station with a Corrado! I've got an aqua blue 24v. It doesn't go on too often as I cycle on most days.

Ah right ok Goldfinger I'll have a look at that at some point, thanks.

Hi Sean, haha yes I'm one of the other two Corrados on base, seen yours quite a few times, very tidy :)

Hello everyone!!

Haha just stumbled on this thread, the chap in the photo is me with my VR6, not a bad little article hey!!

Thank you all also for your kind comments :)

Been slabbed for this? :)

Edited by Yandards

It's a tradition. If you end up having your mug ending up in print somewhere, you owe a crate or slab of beer. The price of being a celebrity.

It's a tradition. If you end up having your mug ending up in print somewhere, you owe a crate or slab of beer. The price of being a celebrity.

Arguably it 2 slabs, name in print and a photograph.

I see, thanks