dazfxvw

G60 front subframe wanted

Hi guys I'm looking for a G60 front subframe, straight sale or I have a fairly recently powder coated vr6 front subframe to swap.

Must be a G60

Please text me if you have one.

07951 244 255

Daz

Edited by dazfxvw

Er a 16v one is exactly the same, in fact any other Corrado bar a VR6 is the same.

As Rado Steve said the differences are when you move onto the radiator support panel/cross member and in that case an 8v one will do as well as a G60 one.

Do you meant the part that the steering rack bolts onto or the front crossmember the rad bolts too?

Yes steve, that's what I'm after, the one that the steering rack bolts onto, have you got anything?

Its to go in my Rallye I'm putting a G60 engine back in.

Edited by dazfxvw

Yes steve, that's what I'm after, the one that the steering rack bolts onto, have you got anything?

Its to go in my Rallye I'm putting a G60 engine back in.

Hi, No, sold it a little while ago, only have the front X-member Radiator Support. Hence asking as I've bought a front Subframe from a breaker, they took it off the car for me, got there and it was a X-Member :-/

Sorry dude

I have one with a bolt sheared off for one of the wishbones, I started drilling it out then got fed up and chucked it behind the shed for another day

I have one with a bolt sheared off for one of the wishbones, I started drilling it out then got fed up and chucked it behind the shed for another day

Is it damaged at all? From the drilling or otherwise?

Hi, No, sold it a little while ago, only have the front X-member Radiator Support. Hence asking as I've bought a front Subframe from a breaker, they took it off the car for me, got there and it was a X-Member :-/

Sorry dude

Is the front cross member off a G60?

I need one of those aswell lol

Is it damaged at all? From the drilling or otherwise?

Not that im aware of, i have the crossmember too. Are you going to tatton park?

Not that im aware of, i have the crossmember too. Are you going to tatton park?

I'm not going to Tatton Park mate sorry, are you a subframe and front crossmember definitely off a G60?

I'm not going to Tatton Park mate sorry, are you a subframe and front crossmember definitely off a G60?

Yes

Do you go anywhere near Birmingham or Wolverhampton in your day to day?

Not very often tbh, David Autin rose centre (near Cosford) once maybe twice a year

How much would you want for for both the subframe and the front crossmember?

£40 the pair collected with the sheared bolt still in.

Do you need anything else? I've got a fair bit of MK4 stuff as well as Corrado

Ok mate, I'll take them both, just need to work out when I can pick them them up. Can you message me your number number please mate.

I'm not to sure what other bits I might need off a corrado, Ive got most of the engine parts .

Looking for Porsche calipers and Rallye intercooler if you know of some going for a good price .

Ok mate, I'll take them both, just need to work out when I can pick them them up. Can you message me your number number please mate.

I'm not to sure what other bits I might need off a corrado, Ive got most of the engine parts .

Looking for Porsche calipers and Rallye intercooler if you know of some going for a good price .

No Porsche calipers or g60 engine bits of any kind. I'll PM my number and whatsapp some pics if you use it?