SR_Neale

Early / late or both?

When did the corrado get a make over? I have a 92 G60. I have late spec bonnet, bumpers and grill but early spec dash etc. is it likely that it came out of the factory like this or is it more likely that its had a new front end? The under bonnet sound deadening was early spec (now removed).

That sounds normal for a 92 car, full facelift including dash etc came a little later.

Is that early bumpers or just front bumper? Does the bonnet line up with the wings OK? Around the lock in the door handle is it raised or flat?

Is that early bumpers or just front bumper? Does the bonnet line up with the wings OK? Around the lock in the door handle is it raised or flat?

All the panel gaps look ok where bonnet meets wings both front and rear bumpers are late spec and handles as far as I can remember are flat but drivers side had been changed before I got due to an attempted break in (scum bags). Cheers for info. Never really noticed till I had a good look around at some other corrados at a show on Sunday. Was worried it may have been in a smash as the front wing is different shade to door but you have set my mind at rest.

Did the actual body change when it was face lifted or just bolt on panels? Just wondering when ordering stuff like suspension exhaust etc etc

there were minor body changes like thinner rear arch lips, but nothing that affects running gear other than the exhaust hanger type change AFAIK

That's interesting to know about the rear arch lips David . The painter who worked on my car ,thought they had been cut to accommodate larger wheels at some point , which worried me .

I've got a g plate with the wider lip on arch,the h plate I had had the narrow and the outer door window seals are different aswell